Ronni Nicole - how short??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
I do like some of her dresses but being a 'plump' size 16 and not having the best legs in the world.... they would be very expensive tunics.
Would like to buy one but they are soooooo short - if I bent down in one of them I'd get arrested (or locked up!!)
Mollymoo
:blush:

Mollymoo I'm 5ft 9" so they're far too short on me to wear on their own, so I wear mine with leggings. How about doing that?

At last a range for us shorties. But these are so colourful I think they'd look great with leggings too.

I loved the look of this range and decided to order one a couple of weeks ago. Can't remember the exact description but it was a cocktail-type LBD (also in purple) with short sleeves, round neck and black and gold metallic frills all the way down (I know - sounds foul). I was disappointed with the quality when it arrived, to be honest it was no better than a New Look frock but at least twice the price so it went back. I would try another Ronni Nicole though just to give it another chance as the secret liner (or whatever it's called) did seem to give a smooth shape.

Latest posts

Back