Gatineau for farmers?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

angel_uk

Registered Shopper
Watching Gatineau now and Andrew is selling the moisturiser set I have to farmers....confused! Maybe it will make me outdoorsy!

Plus his hair is less adorable - not sure what he has done!

Angel x

I'm sure the first thing on most farmer's minds at the moment is to get on to Q-Cut and order some Gatineau :giggle: . They can leave all their other important jobs till another day, it's more important they get some Growth Factor onto their fizzogs. Sod the animals suffering in the cold, never mind the frozen fields or keeping the tractors going. It's all about Melitogenine :nod: :wink:.

I'm sure the first thing on most farmer's minds at the moment is to get on to Q-Cut and order some Gatineau :giggle: . They can leave all their other important jobs till another day, it's more important they get some Growth Factor onto their fizzogs. Sod the animals suffering in the cold, never mind the frozen fields or keeping the tractors going. It's all about Melitogenine :nod: :wink:.

Have you nmot seen the lovely ads on QVC showing just how quick Q Cut is????????:tongue:

I live in one of the most rural areas of Devon and all the farmers I know would sooner put lard on their faces than " any of that muck" He's probably talking about Chelsea farmers- a different breed altogether!:talking:

Latest posts

Back