Do I need a new TV ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
I've QVC on in the background, I'm just wondering if I'm not seeing things clearly on my TV.

Not an insult to Miss Kirk but .....

I've just heard as plain as the days long Debbie Greenwood say to Kayna Kirk she's very much like Grace Kelly YES Grace Kelly !!!!

:thinking:

I've QVC on in the background, I'm just wondering if I'm not seeing things clearly on my TV.

Not an insult to Miss Kirk but .....

I've just heard as plain as the days long Debbie Greenwood say to Kayna Kirk she's very much like Grace Kelly YES Grace Kelly !!!!

:thinking:

You sure she didn't mean Chris Kelly, the guy who used to host Clapperboard in the 70s and Food and Drink in the 80s?

foodanddrink1.jpg

:devil:

Blooming heck perhaps it's not the screen or the fact it needs a dust but it could be the sound.
Maybe Debbie said Chris and I'll not mention she said pence instead of pounds the other day, when she said she didn't. :happy::happy::happy:

How the helll can Jeenniiffer Kirk be like Grace Kelly? I do not recall Grace Kelly having eyes that could drill through steel and a cynical way of manipulating the emotionally vulnerable to part with their hard earned cash in exchange for hideous tat.

How the helll can Jeenniiffer Kirk be like Grace Kelly? I do not recall Grace Kelly having eyes that could drill through steel and a cynical way of manipulating the emotionally vulnerable to part with their hard earned cash in exchange for hideous tat.

Verbal diarrhoea, they are all guilty of it. Some more than others and the guests.

Latest posts

Back