Julia's Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
OK OWN UP which one of you commented on Julia's blog? After reading her blog and some of the comments I was feeling quite emotional until I read the comments from Lorraine on 1st December.It made laugh out loud asking if her zipped leggings were from qvc and what size she wore.It must be someone off here....... surely!:giggle::mysmilie_483:

It seems pretty genuine too!! Right in the middle of those sympathetic replies, and 'Lorraine' doesn't even mention it!! Classic!! :grin:

Now someone simply MUST post and ask about her toe-post shoes :wink:

It seems pretty genuine too!! Right in the middle of those sympathetic replies, and 'Lorraine' doesn't even mention it!! Classic!! :grin:

Now someone simply MUST post and ask about her toe-post shoes :wink:

Go on...................I dare you to

:grin: :grin: :grin:

I was honestly really quite moved by Julia's blog post - very sincere and well written, but that comment did make me laugh out loud. I see the blogerators on the Q Website are having another off day. Oh dear! :wink:

Maybe it was a genuine, if slightly misplaced question ~ but if it was meant to be a snide comment then the poster was insensitive and cruel choosing that particular blog :down:

Yes you're right PP but it made me laugh out loud too I'm afraid because it was so direct and I suspect it is someone who reads this forum.

sorry, but it really made me laugh! ok, so it might not have been appropriate, but that's what made it so damn funny!

I posted on Julia's blog and it was nnot even acknowledged, so I won't be making that mistake again! Debs Flint, on the other hand, updates her blog regularly and replies to all comments she receives. I do post on her blog quite often and will continue to do so. I do realise that they cannot reply immediately to all blogs, but not to respond at all is not, in my opinion, acceptable. I put the same question to both Debs and Julia; Julia ignored it, Debs is looking into it for me.

Enough said!

that HAS to be someone from here! Hilarious.

To be honest I think the blogs are an indulgence for the presenters with a captured audience. Why they would share deepy personal, emotional posts is beyond me - this isnt a FB page where they are posting to friends - they know that they are throwing themselves out there....to the wolves sometimes!

Latest posts

Back