Wow AK looking 10 years younger

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
Just watching AK on the Ronni Nicole show at 5.00 pm, and I must say she has definitely had work done (looks like botox and and fillers), I know she hasn't been on air for a few days so I guess that's where she's been. Face looking very tight and shiny with no lines ANYWHERE. Saying that, she does look very good, although the neck obviously hasn't had anything done as it is still crepey and wrinkly. Check it out.

Yes she looks really good.. I think the main thing is the hair - she looks so much younger with it longer. And when she wears it down it looks better than the old person 'up do' that she wears so often!

I think its the hair, its lovely, really suits her and takes years off her x

AK's definitely had work done - and the new hairstyle is an attempt to confuse the issue.

It's an old celeb trick: when a star has work done on their face, they often get their hair done as well so that people think that's why they look "different".

AK's face is suddenly smoother and fuller - I agree that she's had fillers and botox.

She's been a hamster chops for some time but it looks like she's had a top up on the old fillers and botox. I agree with Alibeth, the straight hair looks dreadful.

She's definately got the botox "dr spock" eyebrow going on ..... where it slants up towards the end ...

But good on her, if it makes her feel good ..... and I have to say I think the straight hair rather suits her !!

Her little chubby cheeks are cute ... wonder if her and Lulu use the same Dr !!!

AK's definitely had work done - and the new hairstyle is an attempt to confuse the issue.

It's an old celeb trick: when a star has work done on their face, they often get their hair done as well so that people think that's why they look "different".

AK's face is suddenly smoother and fuller - I agree that she's had fillers and botox.

omg i'm gonna watch for that in future!

yup there has deffo been some jiggerypokery, Klarion is spot on with the hairstyle thing. Remember a work colleague doing exactly the same!!!

She would have been kidding herself if she thought we hawk-eyed, brutal types wouldn't notice. Subtle it isn't :devil:

If only the "botox boffins" could come up with a way of transforming ringed and crepey necks, I'd have it on autodelivery ! Otherwise i don't see much point in having the face of a 30 y/old and the neck of a 50 y/old.

Makes you wonder though: if all the expensive ranges QVC sold worked at all, would AK be resorting to possible cosmetic "tweaks" here and there?

it's a pity she can't have work done on her voice-makes for a persistent whining noise coming out of the telly!

Latest posts

Back