Tig bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Just to let you know if you are thinking of ordering 146434 in violet, in my opin. it is a lot darker than violet, I would say dark purple. But it is lovely, I am v.pleased with it and it is my first. :sun:

I got my first Tig bag earlier in the year. I saved up for it - but ended up getting it from fleabay for half price! I love it - so well made and very good quality. Mine is purple. Ma Cavey has actually requested a Tig Bag for xmas in that shade of violet you've mentioned, so I'll bear your advice in mind! Thanks for that :nod:

Zut alors! That item number is actually the one of the bag Ma Cavey wants - so your post is doubly helpful. Merci buckets LIAM xxx

Zut alors! That item number is actually the one of the bag Ma Cavey wants - so your post is doubly helpful. Merci buckets LIAM xxx

My pleasure cavegirl. It is big enough to put a neat brolly in (always my first consideration due to the frizz bonce) but not too big for a night out. :sun:

Also one of my first considerations LIAM..the old brolly must go in the bag! I checked out the bag on the website and the pic looks more an aubergine than a violet - nice bag tho. I did watch one or two of the recent hours and I really like that new emerald green colour - and here's me I don't like green, never wear it etc etc...however, before my debit card got damaged the colour had sold out which perhaps was a good thing, I have far too many handbags as it is so for the moment my record remains unsullied..can't even remember when my last purchase was, has to be a couple of months now..I'm being sooooo good...!

Also one of my first considerations LIAM..the old brolly must go in the bag! I checked out the bag on the website and the pic looks more an aubergine than a violet - nice bag tho. I did watch one or two of the recent hours and I really like that new emerald green colour - and here's me I don't like green, never wear it etc etc...however, before my debit card got damaged the colour had sold out which perhaps was a good thing, I have far too many handbags as it is so for the moment my record remains unsullied..can't even remember when my last purchase was, has to be a couple of months now..I'm being sooooo good...!

I wanted the green too BM but I am well pleased with this one. Might get a green in future but diff style.

Latest posts

Back