New Presenter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Anyone know who the new presenter on TJC just now is? She's typical of the TJC mould - excitable, talks rubbish, shouty and repetative. I know she's new but can't see her changing much through time.

Oh and she coughs into the mic like Screaching Stacey does - yuk!

She's called Charley somethingorother Klos and she was on for a few random hours over the last month or so but now seems to be a fixture.
mysmilie_58.gif
Not my :coffee: either and I switch over when she's on. She's the one about who I said in a previous thread that I couldn't stop looking at her mouth. :thinking:
mysmilie_55.gif

Oh Gawd!!

The other new one's on now. :mysmilie_13:Just watched X Factor and thought I'd settle down with a few hours of TJC for the first time today and the bliddy Barrow Boy is on
mysmilie_58.gif
....can't listen to that raucous hectoring. :mysmilie_503: Wish he'd bugga off back to Bidtv or whatever other market stall channel he came from. :rolleyes:
mysmilie_55.gif

I agree.
mysmilie_61.gif
Sarah-Lou is okay but I wish she's get out of the habit of starting almost all her sentences with err or uhm..... :headbang:
mysmilie_55.gif

The other new one's on now. :mysmilie_13:Just watched X Factor and thought I'd settle down with a few hours of TJC for the first time today and the bliddy Barrow Boy is on
mysmilie_58.gif
....can't listen to that raucous hectoring. :mysmilie_503: Wish he'd bugga off back to Bidtv or whatever other market stall channel he came from. :rolleyes:
mysmilie_55.gif

I believe this is Chris Park who was in the boy band Phixx who had 4 Top 20 hits no less.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phixx

Never heard of him or that band. He's just come on now
mysmilie_58.gif
and I've just turned off. At least my credit card is safe during his shifts.
mysmilie_55.gif

He's old to have been in a boy band that recently.

She didn't last long on the Jewellery Channel did she (Charlie I mean) - I saw her on Gems TV yesterday! What's going on with the Jewellery Channel these days? First the more established presenters are leaving in droves and now even the newer ones aren't staying long....what's going on here?! :wonder:

She is a terrible presenter not sure why anyone would want to sign her.

She didn't last long on the Jewellery Channel did she (Charlie I mean) - I saw her on Gems TV yesterday! What's going on with the Jewellery Channel these days? First the more established presenters are leaving in droves and now even the newer ones aren't staying long....what's going on here?! :wonder:

I'm not sure but I think most presenters are freelance and so will stand in and do a few shifts/weeks where needed. Having said that, this is just a guess but would explain why it appears that there's a high turnover. I know some of their presenters are on holiday or off our screens for one reason or another - might be the reason for the gaps.

Latest posts

Back