Suitable cleanser for use with Clarisonic?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

crackersannie

Registered Shopper
Hello everyone.

I got a Clarisonic, made use of the easy pay code! I am having trouble finding a suitable cleanser to use with it. I've tried Liz Earle C & P, and various others but am finding that the ones you use with water are leaving my skin really dry!! Has anyone else experienced this, and found a cleanser that doesn't do this?

Many thanks x

Hi Annie - difficult one eh! as we are advised to wet the brush on the Clairisonic before use - i use the Elemis cleansers and always apply them onto my face/neck first and massage them in for a minute or two before i use my Clairisonic - i then wipe over with a warm(not hot) mit(any facecloth or similar) and spray over some Elemis toner. Are you using a toner(any brand without alcohol) after cleansing as beauty therapists advise using this directly after cleansing to avoid drying out the skin and bringing the PH balance back to normal?

Last edited:
Have to say my favourite is Elemis Sensitive Cleansing Wash. But I always used it before Clarisonic.

Have read that Philosophy Purity works really well with it. Purity always breaks me out so don't use.

As QVC Princess says, apply milk/cream cleansers to dry skin and then use the brush wet.

Now LE is sort of clay based so not sure if it will really work well with it.

I always use Elemis Apricot toner after I use my Clarisonic, but then again I always did use it anyway.

Thanks guys. Will try using my cream cleanser and do as you say. I didn't realise that toner does that, will check whether mine has alcohol in it. I will look into the premium products and see if i can afford to try some

I use the Gatineau Melatogenine cleanser and haven't had any problems with it. It is creamy and moisturising.

I didn't like the cleanser that came with the Clarisonic!

Latest posts

Back