QVC calling!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
I got a phone call from qvc last night apologizing for the fact that because of the weather my order may take a little longer to get here. Is that good CS or what? I must say that I am impressed, bearing in mind my last order is only £35/£40. :mysmilie_59:

Good one Kathy ~ nice to know that you are appreciated as a valued customer. No phone call for me though! Can't say I'm surprised ~ they always miss me out when it comes to cards and free samples. I'm obviously an unworthy QVC customer
sad-1.gif

Good one Kathy ~ nice to know that you are appreciated as a valued customer. No phone call for me though! Can't say I'm surprised ~ they always miss me out when it comes to cards and free samples. I'm obviously an unworthy QVC customer
sad-1.gif

Perhaps QVC are sending someone out in person with your message Petpixie. Who do you hope it will be ? :thinking::thinking::thinking:
:thinking:

Funny how they are doing this with some customers and not others. I'm waiting for 3 orders and have heard nothing! Why don't they just send a standard email out to everyone who has ordered?

they sent me a txt... and im not txt alert from them ....so well done qvc!

CS rang me the last time i returned an item to say the refund would be back into my bank account within 3-5 days!

I was very surprised they took the time to call me.

Perhaps QVC are sending someone out in person with your message Petpixie. Who do you hope it will be ? :thinking::thinking::thinking:
:thinking:

Hmmmm Mitzi......after thinking long and hard about this.....I've decided.........I'm quite happy to wait it out with the other personae non gratae :emo:
Besides, I wouldn't fancy Julia's chances if she tried to walk up my street in her flipflops in four foot of snow ~ her trotters would drop off!

Hmmmm Mitzi......after thinking long and hard about this.....I've decided.........I'm quite happy to wait it out with the other personae non gratae :emo:
Besides, I wouldn't fancy Julia's chances if she tried to walk up my street in her flipflops in four foot of snow ~ her trotters would drop off!

Just had a thought ..... Flea flops with 'Wintertrax' fitted. Wouldn't they look cool?

I got a phone call from qvc last night apologizing for the fact that because of the weather my order may take a little longer to get here. Is that good CS or what? I must say that I am impressed, bearing in mind my last order is only £35/£40. :mysmilie_59:

And there was you, scuppered, waiting for a tux dressed Craig with a Yankee in one hand and NN luxury pillow in t'other as a huge apology for the delay and compensation. Ah well, you can hope they are late next time .........

And there is just no give in an Oh So Ronni, she'd go down like a plank!

And there was you, scuppered, waiting for a tux dressed Craig with a Yankee in one hand and NN luxury pillow in t'other as a huge apology for the delay and compensation. Ah well, you can hope they are late next time .........

:doh: My secret is out! :tongue2:

My wife got a call a couple of days ago advising us that delivery of our new Pilates machine would be delayed because of the weather.

Weird that - especially since we took delivery of it five days earlier!

I got the phone call too, and I've only got two small outstanding orders.:phone:

down time in the call centre. there will be agents in "idle" due to lack of orders coming in so instead of having them sat there picking their nose they give them a calling list to shmooze customers. if there was anything better for them to be doing you wouldnt be getting a call.

Latest posts

Back