broken Swivel Sweeper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hilbo

Registered Shopper
I bought the Swivel sweeper as a tsv, I really like it but was careful when using it as the plastic joint always seemed a bit weak. Now it has broken & I'm really annoyed. Anyone else had this problem?

Yes and have to say CS was very helpful, it is going to be collected & I can have a replacement or refund. Will have to wait for the replacement as they are on order. If I miss collection driver leaves a contact number. Really good service.:D:

Yes and have to say CS was very helpful, it is going to be collected & I can have a replacement or refund. Will have to wait for the replacement as they are on order. If I miss collection driver leaves a contact number. Really good service.:D:

ah thanks for that Hilbo, I'm gonna phone them too.....it's a nightmare trying to use it the way it is...

As I said good cs, parcel picked up this morning. But the bad news is there is a wait list which is possibly 90 days!!:eek:

Thanks bargainhunter, but changed to a refund and ordered one from Thane Direct, cheaper & faster. Cheers

Thanks bargainhunter, but changed to a refund and ordered one from Thane Direct, cheaper & faster. Cheers

oooh - that's good to know....I too phoned CS this morning - courier coming to collect it - I asked for a replacement too - but maybe I will do the same and get it from Thane Direct (I haven't looked at heir website yet - is it exactly the same??)

When was the TSV as I have one too and so far, touch wood, it is ok. Just want to know that it is within the guarantee time.

I would say that it might be cheaper at Thane, but you've already paid for it and got proven good CS service with QVC. If it breaks again you are still assured of good service with QVC, so is it worth jumping ship?

When was the TSV as I have one too and so far, touch wood, it is ok. Just want to know that it is within the guarantee time.

I would say that it might be cheaper at Thane, but you've already paid for it and got proven good CS service with QVC. If it breaks again you are still assured of good service with QVC, so is it worth jumping ship?

the TSV was in March....CS said that it's under their guarantee for a year...yes - I do agree with you (in that I feel a bit more secure ordering via QVC)....and I've had a look at the Thane website..it is the same sweeper - but it's more expensive (but their deal does include an extra battery)

the TSV was in March....CS said that it's under their guarantee for a year...yes - I do agree with you (in that I feel a bit more secure ordering via QVC)....and I've had a look at the Thane website..it is the same sweeper - but it's more expensive (but their deal does include an extra battery)

I think the extra battery as the battery dies on them, I read somewhere where people were having trouble getting replacement batteries.

Apologies I got it from Woodbridge Direct & not Thane & it is cheaper than QVC. I had an email this morning & its on its way. I know there is guarantee with qvc but I use it nearly every day rather than drag out the vacuum so am willing to risk it.

I bought something similar from John Lewis the week before the swivel sweeper TSV (typical...) Think it was about £40. It's made by GTech, (British) and it's fanTAStic, feels very sturdy but it's light to use. Comes with a charger and the battery lasts ages. Just the thing for those little bits of hay and straw the bunny likes to bring into the house... Would highly recommend it if anyone is thinking of buying one.

I bought something similar from John Lewis the week before the swivel sweeper TSV (typical...) Think it was about £40. It's made by GTech, (British) and it's fanTAStic, feels very sturdy but it's light to use. Comes with a charger and the battery lasts ages. Just the thing for those little bits of hay and straw the bunny likes to bring into the house... Would highly recommend it if anyone is thinking of buying one.

Gtech also have a website where yopu can order spares too! I bought a Gtech from Robert Dyas, and this was one of the things that helped sway me to buy. I was going to buy another hoime-tek but they had none on thier site when mine died, and it was not the batteryas other half checked it.

Latest posts

Back