Pink Aquamarine?!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Ok, am I losing the plot here or is this Aquamarine ring Pink? :wonder: I never watch Gems TV these days but happened to land on it while channel hopping - yes bored again! :mysmilie_490: Somebody actually bought this at that price! :taphead:

Oh and by the way, when did Lynn start carrying on like a market trader? Sorry but she loses all credibility acting like that. Also I wish they'd stop going on about getting things insured when they are below most single article limits! They shouldn't be mentioning insurance when they are not trained to do so!

Attachments

• Pink Aqua 1.jpg
    Pink Aqua 1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 347
  • Pink Aqua 2.jpg
    Pink Aqua 2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 335
Pink Aquamarine? I don't think so!

If I were a betting woman (have been known to place a flutter or two) what you're looking at is Morganite. Both Morganite and Aquamarine are part of the Beryl family. So, 2 + 2 = Morganite! :happy:

Surely the presenter noticed? Surely?

Thanks ladies, I did know that but obviously Gems TV don't!! My point was that they were selling this ring as Aquamarine which as we all know, should be blue and not pink. I thought I was going colour blind!

Blimey, it doesn't exactly inspire confidence, does it? Even a frolicking amateur like me could have made that call correctly.
Eee, Klos, as to Lynn and her market stall techniques, I'm afraid that she's been like that all the time I've been tuning in and I simply can't watch her. I have to say that I haven't watched any of it for a while as I was beginning to feel a little nauseous at the general set-up and the idea that we are being taken for a bunch of eejits by people laughing all the way to the bank. The best way to show displeasure is to withdraw one's custom, and that's what I've done.

Still waiting for my refunds by the way, and that infuriates me. And since the Bennetts can't be bothered to respond to queries and issues on here, I can't be bothered to spend my money with them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back