Hanging my head in shame ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

essexjan

Registered Shopper
... I bought a Pollopancho today.

In my defence, I'm spending Christmas on a farm in Ohio and then having a few days in New York. I remember when I was there last winter I thought my face was going to freeze off.

Sorry Jan, but there is, and never will be, any defense for buying a pollopancho :wait:
(Hope you have a great time despite it!) :bandit:

Well done EssexJan. You and I may be the only ones keeping warm.

I've never been prone to following fashion and own many 'pollopancho'. I love mine and hope that you grow to love wearing yours.

essexjan, if we're confessing......
I have no defence whatsoever other than, like you and Mitzi, we'll have the last laugh!

Me.

I haz TWO.

They are warm, comfortybubble and not as tw***y as they appear on screen. Sort of. Mind I got mine from th'ebay and not that bunch of money grabbing cocking shysters. I have one for walking round about in and one for posh. Ohohoho. I've turned into Doris from Godalming 'Ho yais, I have one in every colour and can dress them up and dress them down to suit any hocassiony...' :nod:

Me.

I haz TWO.

They are warm, comfortybubble and not as tw***y as they appear on screen. Sort of. Mind I got mine from th'ebay and not that bunch of money grabbing cocking shysters. I have one for walking round about in and one for posh. Ohohoho. I've turned into Doris from Godalming 'Ho yais, I have one in every colour and can dress them up and dress them down to suit any hocassiony...' :nod:

:eek::eek:

I'll admit that I bought one, ok, it was from a charity shop a few years back, and I found I felt "strangled" in it, lovely and warm, but so uncomfortable to wear around the neck, that I re-donated it!!!!

me tooo . It is absolutely fantastic on a cold winter day when I am standing watching my nephew playing footie.Mind you, I was never interested in being "fashionable":giggle:

mine were gifts, but I won't be without them at this time of year - I travel everywhere on public transport and need to keep warm when in a queue!

Latest posts

Back