moira c bags [marking clothes etc]

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jelliebean

Registered Shopper
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem with moira c bags [the suede/croc style ones] as we have..

we bought some of the bags to use as hand luggage for our trip to the states, and on the way to the airport we noticed that our hands had colouring on them [we have the black, berry,navy ones]...we didnt think much of it..but when we arrived in the states and got to our hotel our hands were covered in the dye and our clothing were marked were the bags had been!!!!

I have contacted moira c to complain but have not had any response from them....:angry:

Has this happened to any one else or am I the only one to have purchased them..??

A long time ago someone did post a thread describing the same problem with a red faux suede bag. I remember that Moira replaced the bag and the replacement was fine. I am sorry that you have not had a response from Moira, I would have expected better customer service. I have telephoned them in the past and the response has always been excellent. The number is on her website moiracontv.co.uk

Please keep us updated.

Latest posts

Back