Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sacha

Keep calm - Log on

Attachments

• Snowfllake_lighter 1.jpg
    Snowfllake_lighter 1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,417
I certainly wouldn't say 'no' Sacha .... it's a beauty. :nod:

Can't remember if you have Zultanite in your collection. I've got a very small solitaire ring and I love it.

I certainly wouldn't say 'no' Sacha .... it's a beauty. :nod:

Can't remember if you have Zultanite in your collection. I've got a very small solitaire ring and I love it.

Just a modest one as well, Fluff......:tongue:.......but couldn't find its COA earlier so no idea what its specs are! I did see a lovely 2.3ct solitaire set in 18k YG towards the end of the second hour in a very pretty and different setting.
A number of them went for £399 in seconds!

I was sooo tempted a couple of times, Sacha ..... but decided it was my duty to keep you company on the bumpy ol' wagon. :angel:

A friend of mine owns a Zultanite Wobito snowflake and had it make into a piece of gorgeous jewellery.

I own a pink tourmaline Wobito snowflake and the cutting is unbelievable. I've also got a Tanzanite one set into a pendant (bought from the Wobito brothers themselves).

In terms of Zultanite, it's a nice stone. Different to many in that it has an apple green in daylight and then changes (but doesn't really hold it's colour) in different lights. So you see peaches, pinks and occasional red flashes. It's a very pretty stone especially if you like pastel shades.

Like all gems, some will show much more colour changes than others so it's the luck of the draw!

Meant to say how lovely it was to see Jim again. I remember when he used to tag team with Don. Jim has always been calm and knowledgeable and I love his style! What a treat to have him on our screens again.

Last edited:
A friend of mine owns a Zultanite Wobito snowflake and had it make into a piece of gorgeous jewellery.

I own a pink tourmaline Wobito snowflake and the cutting is unbelievable. I've also got a Tanzanite one set into a pendant (bought from the Wobito brothers themselves).

In terms of Zultanite, it's a nice stone. Different to many in that it has an apple green in daylight and then changes (but doesn't really hold it's colour) in different lights. So you see peaches, pinks and occasional red flashes. It's a very pretty stone especially if you like pastel shades.

Like all gems, some will show much more colour changes than others so it's the luck of the draw!

Meant to say how lovely it was to see Jim again. I remember when he used to tag team with Don. Jim has always been calm and knowledgeable and I love his style! What a treat to have him on our screens again.

i agree its lovely to see Jim back on air again

Latest posts

Back