R&C open til 11pm on a Monday now?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tadah

Registered Shopper
Just watching R&C online, and Jerilee is presenting, with Vicky N doing the rocks star, and there was no Replay sign displayed,

Do Rocks & Co. broadcast til' 11pm everyday now then?

Last night was the 'launch' of Monday evenings.
(Feeling cynical so will say I think it was probably just a pre-xmas push :wink: )

ooh and thursday's now too apparently.

Kay Little is on in a sec through til' 11pm.

maybe some big changes are being made ever since Mrs Norris went...

(is it mean to say that each time i think of Vicki N - I instantly think of Filch's cat Mrs Norris? :giggle: )

on the plus side, more R&C for me!

tadah - I switched on a bit earlier and saw Kay Little presenting too. Now I'm really confused. I thought Jerrilee said the other day it was only Monday's they were adding. So now we've seen it's Thursday too is it airing on a Tuesday and Wednesday or did we just miss it?

Hope they are not suggesting items for Christmas Gifts now and building up false expectations of receiving things for Christmas. They have put a small 'delivery delay disclaimer' on the webview screen but it's easy to miss.

It's now 10-30 pm and I've just heard Kay say that this is the first Thursday night they've done. Seems it's only Tuesday & Wednesday that they have not got an evening session.

Wonder if they are getting more presenters to cover all the shifts as everyone seems to have other work too away from R&Co.

or maybe it's finally hit them that paying for a sky EPG slot to be used for just 5 hours a day is a complete waste of money?

they might finally step up to the game and be on live 18 hours a day again soon enough...

:D

Latest posts

Back