Delivery Problems...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Penny Pincher

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else had problems with deliveries from TJC lately. ?

I have ordered several things over the past few weeks, and they seem to be taking longer and longer to arrive, then like buses, they all arrive at the same time. I still haven't received the order I placed 11 days ago, and I've just rung the customer services department and been told that it is not scheduled for delivery today either........why are we waiting so long ?

There's been quite a bit of snow around lately...
mysmilie_61.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

no kidding...well how did I miss that then...

Customer service does still exist it seems. TJC have just sent out a driver with three of my later packages. Still have to wait for earlier delivery to arrive, but full marks for trying.. moan over.

TJC are trying their hardest to get the backlog cleared which was actually been caused by their couriers whose main depot is in Droitwich. Tbf HDNL were snowed until the end of last week but things are moving again. Until the next major snowfall, coming soon....
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

Just had email from Miles – TJC are not using HDNL anymore, unfortunately any outstanding items with them are taking longer than normal to deliver.

They are now using Royal Mail for low cost items and have returned to DX for all other

Yes that's right, thank gawd, but the backlog is still with HDNL. An order I placed on 1/11 was finally delivered by them today and I'm ****** glad that will be the last one.
mysmilie_55.gif

I made my first order last Saturday, so I'm presuming from this thread that I'll have a bit of a wait. Blimey, Sue, that's a heck of a time to be waiting for a delivery, hope it was worth it in the end.

Yes that's right, thank gawd, but the backlog is still with HDNL. An order I placed on 1/11 was finally delivered by them today and I'm ****** glad that will be the last one.
mysmilie_55.gif

Sue have you got your gorgeous (hopefully) Rubellite yet?

Yes hon it arrived and it's fab - see post 25 here The Ouro Fino really is a different breed to the rest. :flower:
mysmilie_55.gif

Brillliant news Sue! Sounds gorgeous - now how about some piccies (and don't say you take crap pictures, cos you don't)!

Lol I'll have a go tomorrow, if we ever get any decent light again!!
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

So I won't hold my breath then because I don't reckon we'll have good light for a few years!!! Seriously though, would love to see it.

Have you worn it yet? When I wear my Mahenge Spinel in a very similar design it's one of those rings that seems to attract attention. I also love the finger coverage of the design.

No I haven't worn it yet Meesh because I need to get it made smaller.
mysmilie_55.gif

Item dispatched by TJC on 03/12 arrived 5 mins ago, talk about up to the wire!!

Reckon they are pleased to be shot of HDNL

Even better, (only an under £10 pair of earrings) they were well worth the wait :mysmilie_852:

Ordered an Iliana ring on 4/12/10 on behalf of the other half for my christmas and it just arrived today in the nick of time Im just going to wait until tomorrow to open it as have nearly forgotten what its like so should be a nice surprise

Ordered an Iliana ring on Wednesday, arrived 1200 yesterday (Christmas Eve) - very impressed with delivery, wasn't expecting it until New Year!

thats great news on a speedy delivey - I ordered my present 2 days before xmas and was feeling a little bit disappointed looking at the stories of 3 week delivery turnaround. I now have hope I will see my lovely bracelet very soon then........:mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back