Deja Vu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
It has been raised many times before here but over the last week or so Ideal World seams to have gotten worse in that all I ever see are the same three items - Tom Tom, Actifry & Halogen Oven [How many times can poor Mr Brodel exclaim 'It's Just Incredible'?]. It's a shame because they had started to have some different items on.

To make things more uninteresting, they have all been Pick Of The Days but the prices and offers have been exactly the same as when they are not POTD! Even a fiver off would make it a bit more special/enticing.

I hope the new year means new items and a more watchable channel. At the moment, it's just an infomercial channel for me.

I used to enjoy tuning in to IW but I can't remember the last time I watched it. Every time I flick over, it's the same old Karcher/ladder/TomTom etc. The presenters must feel it's Groundhog day. I'm surprised that everyone who wants one hasn't already taken the plunge and ordered. Maybe there's still a few of us yet to succumb!
I admit I gave in and bought the ladder, I also bought a tutti fruiti velutti, I even (look away here if you have a delicate disposition) tried a fleaflap :bandit: Well no more am I suckered into their ploy of brainwashing customers by repetition! I knew I'd won when I resisted the Karcher. :clapping:

I think they're struggling for PODs lately. The halogen oven was an 'incredible' POD the other day at the same time as being a 'Blockbuster' :wonder:

The website rarely has a POD pencilled in for anything after the next couple of days and they used to say that POD's are planned months in advance.

We now have 'Last Minute Gifts' piggie with the Tom Tom AGAIN and then there's Pick of the Year with Karcher, Snore Wizard, La Dea etc............all the same old stuff under a different banner :rolleyes:

IW go from one extreme to the other when it comes to their stuff....it's either cheap, tatty and over priced, or top of the range and over priced. Fed up with seeing these blinking halogen ovens, they look so big and bulky!

Latest posts

Back