Christmas Delivery!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
It's a good 'un! How nice to post a happy thread!

As it's hubby's birthday on 1st Jan as well as Christmas looming, I needed a small pressie to stocking fill! He loves Titanium rings so I got this Thomas Rae one. I know I've overpaid as I bought it from the website and needed a certain size which never seems to be in stock! DH takes a size 9 and for some reason these always seem to be out of stock. Anyway, I'm thrilled with it. It was £37 and the diamond is very good indeed. The finish of the ring is a little ropey and you can see that in the photos but actually without the benefit of "zoom" you don't notice it too much.

Next up is a shell pearl sterling silver set. This is phenomenal value for £24! I was blown away by how heavy it is and it came in a great box as well. The colours are great and will be really versatile. If you do order this, just be warned that the bracelet is quite small (lucky for me) but if you have a bigger wrist and like 7.5" or over, you'll need to put it right at the end of the extender.

Lastly is a Sapphire sterling silver bracelet. Ever since sending back my sapphire and diamond bracelet about a year or so ago to GemsTV, I've regretted it but have never seemed to find anything that would fill it's space. This doesn't in all honesty because I really want one with strong colours but as I've just broken my diamond bracelet this will do for now. It was £89. Note to GemsTV - please can you make these with hot pinks, purples and blues please???????

Last edited:
Nice haul, Meesh. I particularly like the pearl set, and as someone with a tiny wrist, the bracelet would fit me, I usually find them way too big and it puts me off buying.

wow! I love the shell pearl set ...... can you tell me the item code please, so I can copy you! Its such a nice colour combo. Have you thought about offering your services as rocks/gems photographer - your pics are better than most of theirs - we can actually see the stones!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Loobi - copy away! I don't think you'll be disappointed. The item code and description:-

EFPO06 Shell Pearl Sterling Silver Set

It's sold for £24 and £29 but there have been quite large quantities so I'm sure they'll have one in stock. Good luck!

Very Nice Haul..............

Very nice Xmas haul Meesh and many thanks for the pics. I saw the pearl set and thought the colours were lovely,
was very tempted meself but didn't fancy our Fluff lobbing cushions at me if I fell off the ole wagon!
ThrowTheBookAtSomeone.gif

But I'm pleased to hear that they are very good in irl. I endorse your plea for nice strong colours in a Sapphire bracelet......but at the same price please! :happy:

For those that are interested, the bracelet measures 6.5" when stretched out BUT because the pearls are quite bulky, it's more like 6". There's a 2" extender so I would guess it will go up to about 7.5" and have a tiny bit of extender hanging down.

Latest posts

Back