Rachel Galley - AGAIN!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
I see there is yet another show featuring this range on again this morning. Ms Galley is now on our screens almost every week it seems and for TJC to keep banging on about the exclusivity of her range is rather meaningless now. :doh:
mysmilie_55.gif

I don't need to be told that Ms Galley's jewellery is exclusive a simple "Out of your price range" tag would best describe the jewellery.

Or it just could be 'exclusively' over priced for soo many others that's the reason they keep showing it. :giggle::giggle:

There is a certain type of buyer who is attracted to 'designer' or 'exclusive' stuff and TJC have been trying to sell this range based on that principle but by flogging Galley's jewellery every week they will be turning off those very same customers. Plus Ms Galley will lose her exclusive credibility if she wants to attract so called celebrity customers...but maybe she's sold her soul to the mass market in order to make the most amount of dosh and who could blame her at such a young age?? I only like her heart range and have 3 pieces from her early days on TJC which are lovely, but more recently I have bought 2 of the large heart lattice pendants and both times I had to send them back because of quality issues. That's the trouble when quantity is put before quality.
mysmilie_55.gif

Latest posts

Back