I've got the hump :(

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meeshoo

Registered Shopper
I ordered, what I think to be an incredibly expensive piece of costume jewellery from GemsTV thinking I might wear it on New Years Eve.

https://www.colouredrocks.com/Products/#Product=FFZS47 £129

£129 for coated Quartz? Well, I thought it might be ok (even though I was knowingly paying more than I should) but I liked the design.

Anyway, full credit to GemsTV because they took the money yesterday and it arrived today. The bad news? It arrived broken. One link was completely loose and rattling around in the box. My hubby put it back together so that I could at least try it on but ...... needless to say for £129 for a silver piece I expect it to be of exceptional quality and to arrive in good condition. So, it's gone back.

Guess I'm going to have to wait for months for a refund as well AND I expect postage for both ways to be refunded. I don't think that's unreasonable. :down:

Not happy about this - where on earth is quality control? There's no way this happened in transit.

Luckily I've got another necklace that looks great with the dress I'm wearing so I'm not stuck but I would have been ultra peeved had I not had a reserve.

How disappointing Meeshoo. Glad you had a reserve!

At that price I would expect a good quality piece too.

Good grief how disappointing - I have hovered over the buy button on that necklace and the matching bracelet - but agree the price was expensive for coated q. Woeful Quality control. I shall zip up my purse again I wouldnt trust it not to fall apart. Shame its sparkly sparkly - but then maybe it will be a bargain in sale....................un zips her purse again hopefully????????????????????????????

I would have sent it back marked for Steve Bennetts personal attention and a letter asking if this his what he calls quality control? You certainly should expect an at least fit to wear piece, no matter the price you are paying.

Since joining Rocks/Gems in August I have had 10 defective pieces of jewellery sent to me. I emailed and questioned how on earth jewellery in such a poor condition could get through any kind of quality control, it's absolutely unacceptable.
Hope you get the matter sorted quickly, and as you say, good job you weren't totally relying on having that one piece of bling for New Year's Eve.

Latest posts

Back