Why not move Gems to 647?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
I understand that they want to have their channels more grouped together but wouldn't it be more sense to be the first jewellery channel in the Sky line up? Oh and while I am here, I do hate companies who use 4 for the word for and xtra for extra. What is wrong with Gems 2, Gem Rocks or if you must, Gems Extra.

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand that they want to have their channels more grouped together but wouldn't it be more sense to be the first jewellery channel in the Sky line up? Oh and while I am here, I do hate companies who use 4 for the word for and xtra for extra. What is wrong with Gems 2, Gem Rocks or if you must, Gems Extra.

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling the reason why is because the EPG slot has/will be sold and is another way to make money. Like I've said before, I would have done this:

647 Gems TV
652 Gems TV Extra
655 Jewellery Maker

or

647 Gems TV
655 Gems TV Extra
656 Jewellery Maker

at least Gems TV would have been on the first page of the EPG and new customers would be more inclined to tuning in. Does make you wonder why Steve spend money on aquiring the 647 EPG slot off Travel Deals Direct last December!

Looking at the EPG for next Saturday 647 is being taken over by Retail Therapy TV.

Latest posts

Back