fed up with gemstv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jasper1

Registered Shopper
well it looks like going backwards a case of expanding too quickly and then contracting, all of mr Bennetts big ideas!!!! We had a great time after he left GTV and then started RocksTV with the chat low prices great jewellery at low prices,with the chat on line, at this time watching GTV go down the Pan. H e then comes back launching gem collector, Jewellery maker, he purchases GTV back everything great for about a month!!! Then it goes backwards poor quality poor service and now the demise of RocksTV the demise of Gem collector. I feel I have been let down by Bennetts big ideas. I suspect he will make his money and disappear leaving us high and dry!! i am nearly 60 years of age I should have guessed DO NOT Trust ANYONE , well I admit I was taken in I have spent a good few thousands and feel really let down but it was good while it lasted, but never again !!!! At least I guess GTV will not last!!!!:

Hi Jasper1. Welcome to the forum :wave:

Regarding the change only time will tell! You have to remember SB is a business man and everything goes in business. There is no such thing as a big family just plain business and profit!!!

I thought when something was in a sale, it had to show its previous higher price. Surely they would wanna show you how much you are saving?

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely watch or buy now I cant find anything of interest in gems tv now, I loved the easy going banter when rocks first started going in the chat with Barry etc and the good quality jewellery and reasonable prices but now its so boring same old stuff being churned out at much higher prices and theres no fun just awful presenters(Alan being the exception)and no say in whats being shown its just like the old Gems tv was years ago I think its a huge step backwards from the new and exciting Rocks that we fell for and loved being part of, and the Bennetts used to respond to our questions etc and listen to what the customers had to say but I never see them on here anymore how sad its all become the same as all the rest

Latest posts

Back