In 7, In 6...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Haven't been watching lately, so now we have to be told how many there are and have a speaking clock? :mysmilie_854:

In 5, in 4, in 3, in 2, in 1 – Bye!

I know!!I know!! :down: I didn't think Screeching Stacey could get any more annoying but she's surpassed herself. :headbang: I've been channel hopping all morning and is it my imagination or has The Annoying One been on constantly since 6am??
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

Last edited:
I know!!I know!! :down: I idn't think Screeching Stacey could get any more annoying but she's surpassed herself. :headbang: I've been channel hopping all morning and is it my imagination or has The Annoying One been on constantly since 6am??
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_55.gif

Yes she has, everyone else off sick. Sorry, but I did have a bit of a giggle thinking about you when she said she would be there until least midday!!:giggle:

No presenter on TJC for atleast a few hours - missed what was said! Wonder if they will sell or just leave one auction open :wonder:

Yes she has, everyone else off sick. Sorry, but I did have a bit of a giggle thinking about you when she said she would be there until least midday!!:giggle:

Thanks PS!! :wink: Anyway I avoided watching until mid afternnon just to be on the safe side and yaayy it was Derek when I ventured back. :cool: That's good thinks I, he'll be on for a good few hours now so I went off to do a few boring chores, made dinner and settled down for a good old session with Delboy...and horror of all horrors it was the bliddy Market Trader!!!!
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
mysmilie_58.gif
The telly is now staying on mute until he's orf. :mysmilie_10:
mysmilie_55.gif

TJC

At least it wasn't Chloe my TV is on Plunge to automatic switch off when she is on!!!

Haven't been watching lately, so now we have to be told how many there are and have a speaking clock? :mysmilie_854:

In 5, in 4, in 3, in 2, in 1 – Bye!

I don't like the new format either, Stacey sounds like she's the voice over for Jim Bowman's 1980's programme Bullseye !

Changes

It seems they are not using the clock, text requests or picture auctions now so lots of changes at TJC. I suppose it will make the auctions simpler to manage and will hopefully put a stop to items being requested and sold before the scheduled times they were supposed to be shown on air. I suspect it is also being changed so that the personal shopper facility isn't undermined either. However, I wonder if people will still be able to use option 2 to pinch show stopper items before they are even auctioned once, something I have never agreed with.
mysmilie_55.gif

Latest posts

Back