Break in Transmission

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baubles

Registered Shopper
Had Rocks & Co on intermittentley yesterday - ever hopeful of post Christmas bargain. Saw (or should that be heard) Vikki Gordon presenting in the afternoon but when I tuned in after 6pm for the evening session there was a sign saying the apologised for the break in transmission 'Normal services will be resumed as soon as possible'. See it's still the same so wondering what's happened.
No one available to present?
Techies too full of xmas cheer?
Snow stops play?

I see the sign is still there - no repeats this morning. Wonder if they'll be up and running at 1pm today.

We hear often enough from them about the cost of airtime so it must have cost dearly to be off air all, or at least most of (don't know if they actually got started), last night.

Anyone know what happened?

John Scott took over from Vicki at 6pm last night, but at around 7pm he was beginning an auction and just said "we've got a technical difficulty, we've got a technical difficulty - we'll be back as soon as we can"

and that's all I heard.

hmm.

I cought up with it yesterday. Seems they had a flood! All the usual blah blah about apology prices but can't say I saw any deal breakers whilst I watched.

I'm also wondering how programmes that are listed as 'Last Chance' can be described in the programme guide as 'Showcasing popular and new unseen gemstones all set into precious metals. Rocks and Co., fine quality jewellery.'

Confused and disillusioned.:doh:

Latest posts

Back