Ariane Poole Items in Sale Section

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I must be bored if I'm trudging through the Sale Section on IW.........:yawn:

Anyway, if anyone's interested and prepared to risk delivery I have spotted a few Ariane Poole items with reasonable reductions compared to QVC's very tight offers over the last few days!

Never mind Ariane Poole BL, have they any good sale prices on ladders for you know who? :wonder:

.....and while you're at it, any good 'fashion' items? :happy:

Don't know about any ladders but when I looked last night they had lots of "Slim'n'Lift" type garments (mostly knickers I think) but I bet you-know-who has depleted the stock now. If they weren't in her size she'll be buying plenty to stitch them together as that way she'll be able to catapult her supplies up to heaven........:smirk:

Don't know about any ladders but when I looked last night they had lots of "Slim'n'Lift" type garments (mostly knickers I think) but I bet you-know-who has depleted the stock now. If they weren't in her size she'll be buying plenty to stitch them together as that way she'll be able to catapult her supplies up to heaven........:smirk:

Just between you and me BL, once she does get there, I'm not sure they'll let her in :mysmilie_506:........still, it's good for ladder sales, no wonder they keep bringing them back :mysmilie_50:

Latest posts

Back