A small haul!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Have been very good recently and not looked but I saw these and could not resist!

Hematite necklaces
Keshi Pearl set
Tourmaline necklace
Quatz/Pearl Pendant
SS chain
Bondi tanzy ring - Very pale but I can see the green/purple so keeper
Diopside ring
Jasper ring - very comfortable to wear

Last edited:
Two more

Topaz earrings and

This was a disappointment - Amber chip necklace - the picture showed two shades , unfortunately this is just 1 colour :(

Last edited:
You minx Falguni I thought you'd been good for far too long. :hi: Nice varied haul there hon, I have a couple of Hematite pieces myself and I love the dull but shiny properties the stone has, if that makes any sense. :confused: It's said to be a good healing and grounding stone, it strengthens the body and improves resistance to life's stresses, so bring it on in bucketloads!! :rock: Hematite inspires inner life and helps to keep inward peace. This stone also helps to treat hysteria (apparently) so instead of giving someone a slap give em a stroke of your necklace, although personally I prefer the slap method. They should keep a great big piece handy in the TJC studio for when certain presenters get hyper. :mysmilie_486:
mysmilie_55.gif

Last edited:
:mysmilie_504: Sue, thats me converted. I am going to be wearing Hematite fron top to toe. Have plenty of beads so I am going to get creative :giggle:

Yes get beading again because your gorgeous creations are far superior to anything beady that the shopping channels have. I was informed today that I have a *free shell necklace arriving with an order...ooh I can hardly breathe for the excitement of it. :wink: <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=controlbar></TD><TD class=controlbar></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Now I am upset where is my free shell necklace :thinking: :mysmilie_503: :mysmilie_483:

Now spill Sue what have you been buying as I am assuming you were the first bidder on an item to qualify for the free special gift :tongue:

Well I didn't rush to the phones in order to get it hon :tongue: I was the only bidder on this Not that I 'm getting engaged to myself :mysmilie_61:but I love that 6 prong setting and as long as it's not too obvious it's 3 stones I might even keep it....:emo:
mysmilie_55.gif

Its very pretty Sue. Remember to post photos when you receive it. My haul was delivered very quickly. Only ordered Monday!

Lovely little haul, BB ... good to see you back doing what you do best. :grin:

That's a very pretty ring Sue, wish TJC did smaller sizes. :sad:

Very nice pieces, BB, hope you enjoy wearing them.

I'm with Fluffers in that I love some of the rings on TJC, but they're too big for me, which is frustrating because I would have made several purchases by now if smaller sizes were available. Do post a piccy when that gorgeous ring arrives, Sue.

Its very pretty Sue. Remember to post photos when you receive it.

Do post a piccy when that gorgeous ring arrives, Sue.
Unfortunately there was a problem with the ring and that is why it wasn't delivered on time so on reflection I have sent an email to cancel the order. It's no big deal, these things happen and it's not as if it was a special purchase for anything in particular.
mysmilie_55.gif

Oh nooooooo, we were looking forward to seeing the ring Sue! As you say it wasn't a special purchase so not too bad! Wonder if you will still receive the special freebie - The shell necklace - now that I look forward to seeing a photo of :giggle::tongue:

Two more

Topaz earrings and

This was a disappointment - Amber chip necklace - the picture showed two shades , unfortunately this is just 1 colour :(

Fantastic CS :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I e-mailed CS and received a reply next day refunding me on the necklace. They don't want it back either. Wonder what I can do with these chips. I can see a few necklaces in the making adding different beads :wink:

Latest posts

Back