Clientele

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crafty Beauty

Registered Shopper
OK, after recommendations on here, I tried the Clientele neck cream and was very impressed. My Gatineau eye cream is running low ... is the Clientele stuff any good? Which one do I go for? Does anyone have an item number please?

I've had a clietele eye thing I liked - from a tsv kit - but am currently finishing off an alpa h one - i'll try to find out which 1 it was ..it came in a litlle pot from the estrolift range...hang on...

this isn't the kit I got but it's the eye therapy in this - q rich looking but sank in . I preferred it to the Alpha H gel I'm using now but i have to use this up first - I have a feeling I have a pot of the eye therapy hiding in a cupboard as I went back and bought another kit at an inroductory price after tsv day..:eek:

OK, after recommendations on here, I tried the Clientele neck cream and was very impressed. My Gatineau eye cream is running low ... is the Clientele stuff any good? Which one do I go for? Does anyone have an item number please?

Very good thread CB! I can't actually be of any help myself, but I'm thinking of givign clientele a go when my current eye cream runs out, so I'm looking forward to other members' advice, thanks for asking the question!!!:)

Latest posts

Back