wot's one wearing to welcome in the new year?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
i've plumped for this:

167461_STANDARD___20100622.jpg

166073_STANDARD__53M_20100713.jpg

171837_STANDARD___20100923.jpg

160130_STANDARD___20100202_1.jpg

and i thought i'd carry this;

162164_DETAIL___20101001.jpg

I'm loving the mix-and-match idea - think you've taken that tip from me when I posted about my Christmas Day outfit! Because I love that skirt so much I've decided to wear it again tonight but this time with an Artscape Top in bright blue and a Casual & Co Check Jacket in purple/pink shades. Footwear will be my Emu Slippers with white passion-killer surgical stockings to support the varicose veins. Even though I say it myself, I think OH will appreciate my efforts and enjoy his drink or two (or three/four/five) before he approaches for that New Year kiss.............:smirk:

P.S. Sorry, can't do links to the relevant pictures but perhaps that's not a bad thing otherwise you'll all be thieving my fashion tips!!

i do believe you're trying to outshine me :thinking:

No, I've always admired your style..........:mysmilie_845: Have you noticed though - not many coming on here to share their outfits? Do you think they are so jealous of our good taste???!!

No, I've always admired your style..........:mysmilie_845: Have you noticed though - not many coming on here to share their outfits? Do you think they are so jealous of our good taste???!!

You know the colour I am turning right now, :envy: :envy: :envy: :envy: :envy: :envy: I cannot compete with the mistresses of style, taste, joie de vivre, throw-something-on-in-a-hurry and look fab. There is only one thing for it :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

One plumped for the One Dres and flyflots. One was the belle of the ball. Just in case the weather turned extra chilly, one popped one's itsacrap trousers in one's Moira C bag to slip on I didn't want to chap

Oh Mrs J I do think that Turkwaaaaaaaarrrzzzz suits you :grin:

However, aren't you missing a cummber band or 3? I'm sure Ellis will have some stashed away she can lend - along with roly poly <s>shape wear</s> midriff mufflers.

Last edited:
Is it safe to ask that Momma?? It appears to have several speeds.....:smirk:
mysmilie_55.gif

Me too?

When I first saw it I thought it was a phone so you could order some goodies from IW. :giggle:

Perhaps it's for styling your lovely locks?

By the way MB I do hope you're feeling much better now.

:flower::flower::flower: to cheer you up

Me too?

When I first saw it I thought it was a phone so you could order some goodies from IW. :giggle:

Perhaps it's for styling your lovely locks?

By the way MB I do hope you're feeling much better now.

:flower::flower::flower: to cheer you up

I am thank you Mitzi xxx

I thought it might be a spray on chocolate thingy :wonder:

Latest posts

Back