Scary Scarflace

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baubles

Registered Shopper
Eeek - this is weird - and I'm not normally spooked.

My saga of the undelivered Christmas order of Scarflace continues, but in the meantime I received one earlier this week as a 'Thank you' gift (actually I think the old girl that gave it to me probably got it for Christmas and had no use for it so thought she'd get rid of it on me. :cheeky: )

The colours - purples/peach/white/black with a silver sprinkle, in what I thought were are sort of abstract, floralesque swirl - wouldn't be my first choice but never mind (never look a gift horse in the mouth and all that) so I decided to wear it with all black today to liven up my plain sweater (yes - I've been listening to Moira C). I'd left it lying over the back of the chair overnight and when I went to reach for it this morning I was surprised to see what I imagined was the image of a small face in part of the pattern. Anyway, I put it on and went out. I was explaining this to a friend over coffee and as we looked at the scarf we saw more and more faces revealed - some where 'chrubic' and very clear and of varying sizes and then we began to see other 'darker' faces too which were a bit Frankenstein/Phantom of the Opera ish! It was so weird, almost as though the faces were getting clearer in definition as we looked! :thinking:

Now trying to decide if I donate this :angel: & :devil: scarflace to a Charity Shop or consign it to the bin. :confused:

Anyone else out there found that things aren't always what they seem with this 'wonder' scarf?

Eeek - this is weird - and I'm not normally spooked.

My saga of the undelivered Christmas order of Scarflace continues, but in the meantime I received one earlier this week as a 'Thank you' gift (actually I think the old girl that gave it to me probably got it for Christmas and had no use for it so thought she'd get rid of it on me. :cheeky: )

The colours - purples/peach/white/black with a silver sprinkle, in what I thought were are sort of abstract, floralesque swirl - wouldn't be my first choice but never mind (never look a gift horse in the mouth and all that) so I decided to wear it with all black today to liven up my plain sweater (yes - I've been listening to Moira C). I'd left it lying over the back of the chair overnight and when I went to reach for it this morning I was surprised to see what I imagined was the image of a small face in part of the pattern. Anyway, I put it on and went out. I was explaining this to a friend over coffee and as we looked at the scarf we saw more and more faces revealed - some where 'chrubic' and very clear and of varying sizes and then we began to see other 'darker' faces too which were a bit Frankenstein/Phantom of the Opera ish! It was so weird, almost as though the faces were getting clearer in definition as we looked! :thinking:

Now trying to decide if I donate this :angel: & :devil: scarflace to a Charity Shop or consign it to the bin. :confused:

Anyone else out there found that things aren't always what they seem with this 'wonder' scarf?

WooooOOOOOh...post a piccie!

The only thing I've noticed is that they harp on about the fastenings, but I wish they'd concentrate on doing a better job of attatching the fabric to the fastenings, quite a few of mine have started to come away and I've tried pushing them back in but they always work their way back out in no time...gggrrr!

It's subliminal printing, the souls of the windmill's sweatshop children are urging us to go out baby snatching!

That's what I told the police anyway:mysmilie_505:

LOL! @ Anna_Key

I've taken some photo's but I don't know how to post photo's here. I've used the 'attachemnt' gizmo but not sure if it's worked.

As I took the photo's I kept finding more face's - it's becoming an obsession! HELP!

It's subliminal printing, the souls of the windmill's sweatshop children are urging us to go out baby snatching!

That's what I told the police anyway:mysmilie_505:

Moira claims she's not guilty, all made in the UK. Whether that means the fabrics themselves I don't know.
I'd love a look at the mystic scarf, have you considered viewing it while on acid?

Latest posts

Back