Kim & Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sim1

Registered Shopper
Is it only me or does anyone else find Kim very rude cutting across other people while they are speaking and also does her voice really really annoy anyone else besides me???

By the way, not a Junior member and have been a member for a couple of years but all my details and stuff were lost in the great hard disk black hole in the sky!

Not only her voice annoys me ,everything about her does.She's robotic.She sounds like a Stepford wife. She reminds me of those toys that you pull a string on and they just keep yapping away .
I've seen her on there a few times and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I find her to be a very odd person. I really don't know anyone who talks like that,and I'm not talking about her American accent either.
A real life Stepford wife

Is it only me or does anyone else find Kim very rude cutting across other people while they are speaking and also does her voice really really annoy anyone else besides me???

By the way, not a Junior member and have been a member for a couple of years but all my details and stuff were lost in the great hard disk black hole in the sky!

You're not alone her voice drives me mad and she's constantly gurning as well. I'm sure she's a lovely woman but i find her very hard to watch.

I watch in fascination, glued to my chair. Her weird sing songy, up and down, but in no particular pattern , voice hypnotises me. She's very strange.

It takes a lot to get on my nerves, but I'm afraid that she does.

I find her incessant giggling, squeals of delight and the "ah has" and "mm mms" really grating and I'm not easily 'wound up' (I'm a teacher ;)). Luckily I don't like her fashion, so now when I see she's on I don't watch QVC.

Not keen on her presentation style but I think a lot of it is down to her enthusiasm for her range (and of course her eagerness to boost sales). I watch mainly because the clothes mesmerise me :puke: :sweat:

You're not alone her voice drives me mad and she's constantly gurning as well. I'm sure she's a lovely woman but i find her very hard to watch.

I too find her difficult to listen to.. Has a very strange voice.. And as for the gurning, well, maybe Kim & the model Beth could gurn together? (of course while Beth was modeling Kim's clothes) :giggle:

She's Canadian, not American and yes, her voice gets on my nerves. I hate the way there is a sharp intake of breath and groans of delight when the model appears, as if it's the first time she's actually seen the clothes!
As I've mentioned a couple of times, her company makes my plain black trousers to measure and I like her camisoles and some of the less garish clothes. I mainly shop direct from her website which gives free postage on goods totalling 150 Canadian dollars, which makes them very cheap because of the C. dollar against the pound.

If I watch her shows on QVC, I watch with the sound muted.
Her clothes fit and flatter me, no gaping armholes and they drape beautifully across the midriff, which is my problem area.I wear them in 40 degree heat and they are not hot or clingy.

Some of the fabrics make me wonder if she's on drugs when she chooses them - they're not for me. I don't know why she is so hyper. I've spoken to several people from her company when placing orders, and none of them talk like that!

Latest posts

Back