Boring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

silvertears

Guest Shopper
I can't say that i have ever seen a shopping channel with such boring products, same old stuff every day on IDW, There are millions of products out there why oh why IDW do you still try and flog the same old stuff.:angry::angry: get with it IDw and get some noew stuff in PLEASE.

I can't say that i have ever seen a shopping channel with such boring products, same old stuff every day on IDW, There are millions of products out there why oh why IDW do you still try and flog the same old stuff.:angry::angry: get with it IDw and get some noew stuff in PLEASE.

Lack of imagination - more of an infomercial station nowadays!

Well, now there are two blokes on there knitting! just wanted to see what Ellis has done a book about. I've heard it all now. I have only bought one thing from IW about 3 years ago. The whole procedure was a nightmare from start to finish. It took 5 weeks for the damn thing to arrive, even though after about 3 I tried many times to cancel it. I could just not contact them, their CS was disgraceful or should I say, non existant. NEVER AGAIN. The station in my mind is a bit of a joke. Saying that, sometimes I tune in to see the fashion but I would never order again. The presenters (apart from Loen) make me irritated beyond belief. Worse than QVC. At least some of them are OK. Ellis, who calls everyone gorgeous (even women), Debbie who thinks she is a beauty queen, and the little blonde girl who chirrups away like a sparrow. But my least favourite by a mile is Denise (who wants to be called Den!!!). Aargh!. I like the model Lynn, who should be up for a Oscar every week for her enthusiasm at some of the old tat she has to wear. They also have so few models. I liked Julie, who seems to have evaporated into thin air. She was on there for years. Rant Over. Thank You.

Yes, I agree it is all so boring. Posting here in the hope that they might take some notice! I also love Loen and Lynn but have to add Sheila to the list. I prefer these 2 models to the ones on QVC, quite like the way they make a contribution to the presentations.

Well, now there are two blokes on there knitting! just wanted to see what Ellis has done a book about. I've heard it all now. I have only bought one thing from IW about 3 years ago. The whole procedure was a nightmare from start to finish. It took 5 weeks for the damn thing to arrive, even though after about 3 I tried many times to cancel it. I could just not contact them, their CS was disgraceful or should I say, non existant. NEVER AGAIN. The station in my mind is a bit of a joke. Saying that, sometimes I tune in to see the fashion but I would never order again. The presenters (apart from Loen) make me irritated beyond belief. Worse than QVC. At least some of them are OK. Ellis, who calls everyone gorgeous (even women), Debbie who thinks she is a beauty queen, and the little blonde girl who chirrups away like a sparrow. But my least favourite by a mile is Denise (who wants to be called Den!!!). Aargh!. I like the model Lynn, who should be up for a Oscar every week for her enthusiasm at some of the old tat she has to wear. They also have so few models. I liked Julie, who seems to have evaporated into thin air. She was on there for years. Rant Over. Thank You.

Great post xx

Yes, I agree it is all so boring. Posting here in the hope that they might take some notice! I also love Loen and Lynn but have to add Sheila to the list. I prefer these 2 models to the ones on QVC, quite like the way they make a contribution to the presentations.[/QUOTE]

They are very effusive over the "fashion", can't slag it off though can they. Good actresses I think.

Yep. You are quite right. Apart from create and craft, where I get some really good ideas (then go into town and buy the stuff cheaper) I find them very boring and same old.

We used to watch QVC IW and the situps when there was rubbish on the TV channels but we haven't watched much for a few weeks now. Shame. I can't see how situps are still going, in the main they sell rubbish and charge the earth, even with reduced postage. I fear IW will go the same way.

I have only ever bought one thing from IW (Salon Essentials Pop Acrylic Nails.) The product was terrible. It looked awful on my nails (probably because I'm not a qualified nail technician but still...). I left an honest review stating that it was harder to apply than it seemed on the tv and my review was never posted until I re-wrote it and complained to IW. All they seem to sell now are Power Washers, that piece of tat Ubisurfer thing and if I tune in once more to see them selling a TomTom........ :headbang:

I dont mind some of the presenters...Loen has me in stitches and Martin is just a sweet, bumbling fool :giggle: . Joanne is lovely too although she needs to take a breath sometimes when speaking lol.

All in all the products just look cheap and there are very few that I would consider purchasing.

thanks guys with all the replies to my thread i am pleased to see that i am not the only one that thinks IDW products are boring, same thing every day every week so fed up with it not worth watching IDW any more, lets face it how many darn tom tom's does one person need or how many stem cleaners, they had Kleshna jewlery on a few times whers she gone now, IDEAL WORLD PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET NEW SUPPLIERS AND NEW PRODUCTS.:headbang:

Latest posts

Back