Little Yello steam cleaner review

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I have had a steam shark cleaner for a number of years, large bottle with carry strap, and it has been excellent, trouble is that recently sometimes when I turned it on it gave constant steam, instead of only steaming when you pressed the trigger. I was hoping to replace it with the same, but it seems you can't get it any more. The only thing I didn't like about it was the fact you had to find something stable to put it on when in use, I know you could "wear it" but it was quite heavy to carry around. For a small steam cleaner it was every bit as good as the large ones. I've tried a few of the smaller handhelds but they are a complete waste of money as the small "puff" of steam they produce cleans nothing!

After hearing Dennice say "little Yello" for about the 50th time, I thought I'd better buy one just to shut her up!!!!! I have to say, yes it is really good, the same level of powerful steam as my good old Shark, great 'cause it's on wheels, great 'cause it's got on board storage for the accessories, spare seals, and that it comes with a floor cleaning attatchment (like the shark) and even has a window squeegee...good stuff. The only buts are that for a relatively small machine, it takes ages to reach temperature, the steam shark was ready to go in less than 5 mins, this takes 12, though I'd say it took longer, and the power cable is surprisingly short. The shark, even though it was a handheld, had an extremely long cable and I was able to zap the whole flat without having to change plug points.

In essence for £35 the Little Yello is extremely good value for money....if it had a longer, and retractable power cable and was a little quicker to reach full steam it would be perfect!

Latest posts

Back