£10 discount voucher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else receive an email saying they had a £10 discount voucher on their account for the new year? Unless I'm being bliddy stupid, I can't get it to work. Anyone else tried theirs yet?

I got one but haven't tried to use it. It says in my email that it is redeemable if you spend more than £40 and that the discount voucher will show up automatically in your basket.

I had one but not tried to use it as it said i had to spend £40 minimum, and didn't see anything i wanted

Just tried to use it, and it's not showing up at the checkout! Have emailed, so waiting for reply, refuse to use the extortionate phone number, and can't find a landline number that works!:sad:

Humph, gave in and rang CS, on hold for 10 minutes, then told that the voucher is only usable on phone orders. I said that it said that you could order online, but not according to them. Have emailed the main man, so will wait and see what he says.

They are talking poop as usual it says you can order online.

discount-voucher1.jpg

I know, told him that but he was adamant. Would be good if they all sang from the same hymn sheet :cheeky:

I know, told him that but he was adamant. Would be good if they all sang from the same hymn sheet :cheeky:

Well, you could contact the guy in the top sticky of this forum, but he's stopped replying to us lot (can't think why... :angel:).

Or, message the ST site admin (Graham), and ask him if he knows owt.

If IW is trying to drum up trade (discount vouchers, cheap P&P), then it seems daft if their customer service staff are getting in the way of that.

Success!!! I emailed Gareth Parker, and he apologised saying that the CS staff should have known that the £10 voucher was available for internet orders. He put the voucher on my account, and i've used it. Let's hope that he sorts out the CS staff, but don't really hold out much hope LOL

Then a miracle happened! CS phoned me, and they've put another voucher on my account, with a minimum of spend of £10.01, excluding p & p, so will have a look, see if there's something cheap i could do with. Maybe they are improving after all!!!

Latest posts

Back