M.Asam - I'm cross

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
I am really annoyed that the perfect teint, which I use all the time and really works for me, has been restyled as perfect teint II with some sort of 'treatment' added. The real treatment means that it's shrunk from a 50ml pot to a 30 ml, and gone up in price to boot. Bring back the old version without delay please. I'm not prepared to be ripped off.

M.Asam - I'm cross

I'm cross because I bought the original perfect tein and it did absolutely
nothing for me. I didn't send it back as it wasn't worth the hassle of will they wont they refund me. I would like to try the magic finish foundation but it looks much too dark for my very fair/pale complexion.

Kathy - sorry you didn't like the perfect teint. I've tried the magic finish but not so keen on that. It gives quite a matt look and I'm used to balance n brighten now, which is a bit more glowy. I have an almost unused pot so maybe we should swap if you fancy trying it...

Kathy - sorry you didn't like the perfect teint. I've tried the magic finish but not so keen on that. It gives quite a matt look and I'm used to balance n brighten now, which is a bit more glowy. I have an almost unused pot so maybe we should swap if you fancy trying it...

Great idea, I will pm you my name and address, if you do the same we can both win...:up:

Latest posts

Back