Charlie 'Obnoxious' Mcardle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Happygolucky

Registered Shopper
I would like to nominate Mr Charlie Mcardle as the most obnoxious, annoying, pompous, rude, stuck up and vile man on shopping television.:angry:

He consistently takes me from calm and happy to agitated and angry in a matter of seconds. I really don't know why i watch him. I think its the same compulsion that makes me look at motorway accidents. i know i don't want to see it, but there is a part of my brain that has to look because it cant believe its happening.

Hes on now, patronising me about jewellery and telling me how rich he is...YUK:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Agreed.

He doesn't come across as a nice person at all.

Very arrogant and a very condescending tone to the way he talks.

It's funny - he presents like Shopping Telly is beneath him, and yet he has no chance of a proper TV career...

I don't mind Charlie, but he makes me laugh sometimes at how patronising he is!

When they have a multi buy, EG for shoes in sizes 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 - He will always ask his producer about what size is the most limited! He does it all the time! :D

''[INSERT NAME HERE] can you tell me the size of the moosst limmmitedd size please. Thanks. Okay viewers lissten up. size ssiixxx is mooost limmited with onlly fouur remaining.''

Hope you can understand that....I was just showing that he speaks slow at some points! Does make me LOL!!

I am a fan of Charlie too! OK, his 'biting queeniness' might not to be everyone's taste but I don't find him offensive and enjoy watching him. :happy:

He is just so patronizing towards the viewers. He really does come across as if he thinks we are all beneath him. And he is so vile and bitchy towards his co-hosts. I once saw him wobbling one of the girls bottoms and saying how big it was. She looked mortified by it. Horrible horrible horrible !

He is just so patronizing towards the viewers. He really does come across as if he thinks we are all beneath him. And he is so vile and bitchy towards his co-hosts. I once saw him wobbling one of the girls bottoms and saying how big it was. She looked mortified by it. Horrible horrible horrible !

I've also picked up on things like this.

I think he was being bitchy to Peter Simon about his weight or something before staring down the camera and gloating "I'm a 28 inch waist!"...good for you, shame you come across like a knob.

A very nasty streak to him. He clearly is trying to go down the gay bitchiness route but he really cant pull it off, he just comes across as being nasty.

I refuse to watch him anymore.

He seems to be on all the time at the minute. For someone who thinks he's too good for the job, he spend an awful lot of time doing it lol.

Haven't seen too much of Charlie recently but he isn't too bad by Bid TV standards. I do find it strange that other, allegedly popular presenters can get away with sexist remarks (even if it's in jest) and telling half-truths for most of the time (some presenters ARE more honest than others despite the fact that they still have to sell the products), yet certain individuals still seem to be singled out for some reason.

My problem with Charlie McArdle is that everything that comes out of his mouth appears to be some sort of double entendre or sexual innuendo, just uncalled for and unnecessary. I have to admit that I do get fed up when he starts talking about his holiday's and cruises (like the one over Christmas) that he always mentions.

Latest posts

Back