The wrong choice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
I cant believe there are no threads about this travesty. Ellis flogging simple and age old diet ideas when upon her own admission she falls off the wagon for months and has to 'pick up' her dieting again. Also, as Mr Cheese pointed out, how many things has she attributed her weight loss to that are sold on ID? Deffo the vibrapower for one. She's also still a bloater for Gods sake as she's so proud to show us with the La dea slimming wear which is also the secret to her weight loss and better shape. Anyone who bought this needs a severe talking to, still maybe the photo of Ellis could be used to stop people eating (appetite supressant) or as birth control measures :p

I reckon her and Den have been having a race to lose the most weight and get this book idea out there, and Ell has won :giggle:

Debbie got in a nice little sideline with her sewing cd

Paul the chef with his cookery books

Wonder what Andy could do? :smirk:

I reckon Andy and Loen could do a 'How to gain weight FAST' for those body builder types DVD, they both seem to be gaining faster than fast!!!

Miaow.

And don't start me on Brodders, I've seen better kitchen hygiene on those vans you see on bridges that sell burgers. Joe is a breath of fresh air, and funny too.

I reckon her and Den have been having a race to lose the most weight and get this book idea out there, and Ell has won :giggle:

And don't forget La Weightman taking over the crafting world with her stuff (Mind you it's a relief not to have to see her waving the pink fluffy slippers about in the naughty lingerie shows!)

I reckon Andy and Loen could do a 'How to gain weight FAST' for those body builder types DVD, they both seem to be gaining faster than fast!!!

Miaow.

Andy could do with some Posture and Deportment training, everytime I see him in the 'Win24 promo' I just LOL, imo whatever look he was going for... he missed..
:biggrin:

A naked exercise DVD: imagine him doing those star jumps! :devil: :tongue:

You forgot about Dave "Zzzzz" Bradshaw and his jewellery cleaner.

I'm imagining :tongue:

Oh yes, his exotic cucumber and porridge dip, the finest jewellery cleaner in the land apparently :wave:.......at least he has something, cos his jewellery range (remember Dave's ring?) never took off

I'm imagining :tongue:

Oh yes, his exotic cucumber and porridge dip, the finest jewellery cleaner in the land apparently :wave:.......at least he has something, cos his jewellery range (remember Dave's ring?) never took off

I've now lost the urge to eat.

Probably for ever :puke:

I hope you meant jewellery there, Momma :wonder:

Ive noticed over the last year when Ellis has been on an in the kitchen show she has been bleating on about making "the right choice" and how she thinks about what she eats more. This is fair enough and hopefully keeps her thinking about losing weight sensibly. As for the book and dvd she is flogging, she is just doing what a million and one other people do. She should call the book "Stating the Obvious" as that is what its all about, yet there are still thousands of people who want to lose weight in an instant without thinking about how they got to be so overweight. Losing weight is a multi million pound business so why shouldnt Ellis jump on the bandwagon. Having watched some of the programme about this product tho, it looked rather basic and daft with a cut out sheet for you to stick on your fridge to remind you to eat right, but i presume thats aimed at those with not so hot common sense. We all know dont we that we need to eat less fat, exercise more and think about food as fuel and eat when you are hungry rather than when you are bored. There you go, ive saved you 14.99 and the postage.

Anything he put his fair hands to would be a runaway success, the mans a God :heart:

I did enjoy watching him on the Teeter thing....oooo talk about defying gravity! so maybe some sort of fitness dvd, I'd but it, especially if he's wearing those joggers with the red dangler and his tight cyle shirt that shows off his guns :muscle: I'm not sure if they bulge because he's well ripped or if the elastic is too tight :tongue:

I need to lie down :mysmilie_493:

Latest posts

Back