My first lot of goodies and plenty more coming tomorrow :-)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wibblypig

Registered Shopper
Hiya all,

since others are posting pics of their sparklies I thought I would join in too :D

wibbly

Attachments

• rockstv 002.jpg
    rockstv 002.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 205
  • rockstv 007.jpg
    rockstv 007.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 219
  • rockstv 015.jpg
    rockstv 015.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 208
  • rockstv 017.jpg
    rockstv 017.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 211
They look gorgeous WibblyPig!!!

I got my first delivery today too, I will post some pics later. Do you like them all?? I have that second picture, the pearls coming in a huge delivery tomorrow. I really can't wait. I love all my items, more info to come later lol. Isnt the packaging great??? and the book!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

They look gorgeous WibblyPig!!!

I got my first delivery today too, I will post some pics later. Do you like them all?? I have that second picture, the pearls coming in a huge delivery tomorrow. I really can't wait. I love all my items, more info to come later lol. Isnt the packaging great??? and the book!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I lurrrvvee them all...the pearls are a gift for my mum which is gonna be hard cos I want then so much :-( all of the packaging is fab too. I have another 4 items coming tomorrow plus Sarah's cd that I won in a comp...can't wait hee hee

Wibblypig what a haul for your first order :jump:

I keep looking at the pearls (your second picture) but can't decide if I'll suit them or not - I think I might need to let some slip into my basket next time they are auctioned ;)

I've got a small bag of 1 or 6 pieces coming tomorrow too, I'll need to get my finger out and post pictures of my recent purchases :rofl:

I can't wait to see what you get tomorrow :D

:D well done they are lovely,i have the peacock pearls and they are my fave just want some earrings to go with them .Enjoy im sure yo will ;)

:D well done they are lovely,i have the peacock pearls and they are my fave just want some earrings to go with them .Enjoy im sure yo will ;)

those peacock pearls are for my mum as a pressie but I would love some peacock pearl earrings myself they would be fab :)

Lovely pieces Wibbly. I have the amber necklace, received it last week. Am also expecting a biggish delivery tommorrow too.

All gorgeous pieces wibbly. I have the pearls and wear them a lot. I have been really good and not ordered for a while - wonder how long that will last!!

Hi Wibblypig :wave:

Your items are lovely, I especially the last item, all the floating pearls!!!! :)

I've got the 7 strand pearl necklace yesterday Wibbly, gorgeous isn't it, I wore it to dancing last night.
:doggie:

Latest posts

Back