Leonie Pujol

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tasi

Registered Shopper
At first I found her a bit too enthusiastic and couldn't watch her for long, but now I really like her and she is far less annoying than Steph. I can understand why she left QVC, she had to get out of Saint Dawn 'Ive been dumped' Bibby's shadow, so maybe at first she tried too hard.
I would like to see her demonstrate things a bit more though.

I really like Leonie as well, she has come on a lot from her early days on QVC when she was painfully shy, but now she is not only a great crafter, but I also think an accomplished presenter, I particularly love the way she is always upbeat, and she comes across to me as a particularly kind and caring person.
Is it just me or does anyone else think she seems to have had a change of image since joining ideal world? her hair and make up are so much improved, I think she has changed her hair colour for the better, and she now seems rather glamorous, which was something I never thought about her when she was on QVC.

I agree her hair colour does look nice. I like her too and she is presenting well and comes across as a nicer person than the bibby (who always used to moan about how tired she was doesnt seem to do this so much now)

Last edited:
love leonie ......i like how she laughs at her mistakes & calls herself all sorts........i think she is very stylish underneath [ funky crazy ] & C&C will have tamed that down........i know she loved atc;s & all things grungey etc & with that tends to go funky dressing.......she was wearing some cosak [sp ] trousers ones day with LONGGGGGGGGG boots.......looked fab yet on the top half was quite demure.....it wa sonly cos she walked across the set the cameras followed her.........anyway babble babble babble. much prefer her to false /giggly steph.....

I like leonie shes a natural crafter I Know she gets OTT but at least we get proper crafting as opposed to some other presenters,!!!!!!

The thing that makes Leonie stand out head and shoulders above other crafting presenters is that she is a very generous person in letting the guest shine rather than it all being about 'me' (me, me, me in some cases - I'm sure crafters all have our least fav crafting tv personalities??!!??).

Watching a repeat show this morning with Pat the quiling woman, just lettting her get the knowlege she has out so that we can actually learn something at a steady slowish pace. Really pleasant to watch and also, Leonie was very respectful of her and her knowledge.

Leonie is my favourite presenter by far. I love her sense of humour and the fact she has no airs and graces. Even if im not interested in the product, i still watch if Leonie is on.

I love her too, she really makes me laugh although she can be super ditzy some days. I hope if DB joins C & C she doesn't intimidate her and take all the fun out of her. Leonie you're a natural so keep doing what you're doing luv !!!!!

Latest posts

Back