Thats all folks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nanpam

Registered Shopper
Unable to sleep, just turned on Gems TV to hear Adele Houghton saying at least TEN 'folks' in 5 mins, switched right off again!! It seems we have gone from 'guys' to folks now! I am not a 'guy' or a 'folk' thank you very much! Good Night!

When I was a customer of the company I simply couldn't watch with the sound on for more than a few minutes, so grating and irritating were the presenters in their style and choice of words, not to mention the shouting, fake surprise at the prices, very poor acting skills, and downright patronising attitudes towards potential buyers. The only exception to this was Alan, and people watching online frequently messaged the studio to say how refreshing it was to have such a professional presenter at the helm. He made what can be very tedious telly viewing entertaining and informative, and he has a fabulous sense of humour, too. Completely wasted in that job, and I'd love to see him presenting on non-shopping tv where his talents could come to the fore and his broadcasting experience would be better used by talented producers.

Latest posts

Back