KB Jewellers are rubbish - Advice, please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
If you were thinking of sending anything to KB Jewellers, whom Rocks & Co recommend for repairs--DON'T!

I recently sent them for repair a necklace and a braclet from Rocks & Co which had become damaged.

The necklace is a complicated shape and slightly asymmetrical, and so I tied a piece of thread round the place where the broken link was reattached. They have soldered it in the WRONG place, I am having to send it back to be re-done.

The repaired link of the bracelet has been soldered solid to the neighbouring link, so it has no articulation in it. I am very disappointed about this, as I was really expecting a 'good as new' repair, not what looks like a 'bodge job'. Does anyone know whether they, or another jeweller, would be able to restore this to its original condidtion?

NOT happy! :(

Sorry to read that KB Jewellers have made a mess of your repairs, Miss M.

thumbup.gif
for Outwork from me too. http://www.jewelleryservices.com/services.asp

Thank you so much for the recommendation for Outwork. (I think I have used them once and didn't have a problem.) I'll make sure I always go to them in future. (I need to have my Gems TV rainbow sapphire bracelet shortened, which will mean removing individual links so as to preserve the colour graduation, so I'm glad there's someone I can entrust with the work.)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back