Just wondering

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rebeccab

kunzite convert
Hi everyone, been a while since i posted on here, been well and truly on the wagon, and have so far not been tempted to roll off it, was having a nosey on the website and noticed that Sarah Coutts does not have a piccy for 'meet the presenters' and I havent seen her present for a while, so i was wondering, has she left? Oooh and while im here, why has the price of the weekend gone up from £99 to £169 each?!! which has now pushed it well out of my price range which is such a shame as hubby and i were hoping to go as my birthday present.
Right, am off to get an extra comfy cushion for my bum on this wagon, think i could be here a while xx

Sarah Coutts latest entry on facebook

"As many of you know, I commute to the Midlands from London every day for Gems Xtra but after a year it is taking it's toll. Therefore, sadly, I have decided to leave my lovely family at Rocks/Gems TV and pursue other opportunities closer to home. However I will miss them like mad! My last shift will be Sunday :( Thank you to everyone who has supported me and I will let you know what I will be doing next very soon! xx"

Sadly one of the better presenters (in my opinion) going - loved her style of presenting and the anguish she caused when waving the ruler around............

Thankyou Anjo for your post, im sad she's leaving, she was one of the few I enjoyed watching.
Good Luck Sarah in your new adventure x

Hmmm, bit of antennae twitching going on here. Seems a bit coincidental that Sarah's leaving right now with all the changes going on at Gems, and not for the better as far as the customer is concerned. I wonder whether anyone else will jump ship.

That's exactly what I've said on another thread, perds. Great minds, eh?

I wonder why they took Sarah's profile off the website before her last shift today.

I sense there is more to this story. Normally websites leave old staff up far too long, not usually before they go.

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder why they took Sarah's profile off the website before her last shift today.

I sense there is more to this story. Normally websites leave old staff up far too long, not usually before they go.

PJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was never put up in the first place!!!

Just remembered that Adele and Jenny don't have profiles either.

Mind you, that's not so surprising. Imeantersay, what the heck would you say about Jenny? That she screams and shouts at you, getting louder and louder until your eardrums explode?

Just out of interest, would I be right in assuming that no one presenting has made even the merest hint of a mention of the extra 99p that was never going to be charged, that's now being charged, and indeed the no longer free phone number?

I looked at the online auctions a few minutes ago, and I think they must be having a laff in terms of the prices they are charging. I know the online stuff has always closed higher, but the prices there are ridiculous now. Just in the space of about 15 minutes I saw two items I purchased late last year close £20 and £30 higher respectively.

I am really sad to see Sarah going. Always loved her presenting style and was the only one I could leave the sound on for. Not been tempted with anything for quite a while and the prices are not helpful either. Presenting styles have certainly changed and not for the better aside from Alan and possibly Emma. Its all just price drop auction tv now - Rocks was unique.

Sarah if you read this on here - good luck for the future ::))

Sarah Coutts latest entry on facebook

"As many of you know, I commute to the Midlands from London every day for Gems Xtra but after a year it is taking it's toll. Therefore, sadly, I have decided to leave my lovely family at Rocks/Gems TV and pursue other opportunities closer to home. However I will miss them like mad! My last shift will be Sunday :( Thank you to everyone who has supported me and I will let you know what I will be doing next very soon! xx"

Sadly one of the better presenters (in my opinion) going - loved her style of presenting and the anguish she caused when waving the ruler around............

Keep your eyes open and you might just see her popping up on another channel very soon :wink:

Latest posts

Back