Beauty Makeovers with AY TSV 30/08/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy

As a replacement for the YBF beauty TSV which is still at sea, I wonder what reserve item they've dredged up to fill in?

They haven't had an epilator with LED light yet have they? Or there was talk of an ecotan relaunch tsv years ago...also with LED so you can tan in the dark I presume!

Answers on a postcard....or here ;)

Jude xx

I reckon it will be something not so great but with limited stock so they will fill the day with loads of OTOs just so they can shift some stock...or is that just cynical?

As a replacement for the YBF beauty TSV which is still at sea, I wonder what reserve item they've dredged up to fill in?

They haven't had an epilator with LED light yet have they? Or there was talk of an ecotan relaunch tsv years ago...also with LED so you can tan in the dark I presume!

Answers on a postcard....or here ;)

Jude xx

I'm sure the epilator I saw on there the other day had an led light?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.431855

Yes!

Let's hope it isnt something to scrape hard, dead skin off feet.... :rolleyes:

Whats happened to the YBF TSV ? :eek:

Seems to me that this Stacy has lost it big time with QVC as she is on another US shopping channel now.
I used to like her stuff about 5 years ago but its very cheap and a dime a dozen now. All make up made in China is rubbish imo :rolleyes:

It was mentioned on another thread. They where unable to get enough stock of the kit for the TSV. Stacey still has some shows on that day.

Not a fan of the makeup but do like watching Stacey.

Beauty TSV 300808

Does anyone know what this is going to be yet???

I am sure you experts know already?

Latest posts

Back