ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
:clapping:

moira.jpg

And don't forget to buy the Instructional DVDs as well :tongue:

moira2.jpg

I'm waiting for the spring selection when we can see the Itsakini made out of 2 scarflaces in tandem :clapping:

The hardest bit will be choosing which 2 out of the 4 pack to use.
Decisions decisions! :cheeky:

Bet Nina's quaking at the thought... :sun:

Ooooooo they had a Tcaller last night.....June :clapping:

She's been buying from Moi for about four years now

'How many scarflaces have you got now then June'?

I'm thinking fleaspat collections now, of massive proportions

June: About 12 :wonder:

Hmmm.....Moi: 'you know June that the clasps will be replaced for you if you.......'

June: 'Yes, I have one here ready to send you'

Moi: 'I shall be phoning you on Wednesday June, I have a little surprise for you'

*thinks what that could be* :giggle:

Hmmm.....Moi: 'you know June that the clasps will be replaced for you if you.......'

Moi: 'I shall be phoning you on Wednesday June, I have a little surprise for you'

probably 3 full turns strapped to the sails of her windmill :thinking:

It could be a pair of itsacrap trousers to match her latest scarflace...:giggle:

And don't forget the Velluti hand bag. Very handy if you are having a barby. The bottom detaches and is wonderful for handing round yer sausages, while the top is useful for all the used paper plates and plastic glasses you want to carry to the bin.

I can't believe IW is still flogging this carp that was out of fashion in the 1990s. I suppose you have to admire Moira C for her energy and enthusiasm, but everything about her screams 1985 - the hair, the makeup, the idea that anyone wears 'blouses' like that any more. As for the twisty necklace thing, would anyone (apart from Mrs James) ever wear that?

I can't believe IW is still flogging this carp that was out of fashion in the 1990s. I suppose you have to admire Moira C for her energy and enthusiasm, but everything about her screams 1985 - the hair, the makeup, the idea that anyone wears 'blouses' like that any more. As for the twisty necklace thing, would anyone (apart from Mrs James) ever wear that?

Doubt it

Her 'energy and enthusiasm' is annoying, she trots on and off camera like she's in panto

I know what she's going to say before she says it now. She must have had the same script since the 80's :dull:

That's why I thought she was a lot older than she says she is, because no one under 70 wears patterns like that! For me that's the big no-no, the patterns. The actual scarf thing is quite a nice idea but not those godawful patterns! (and they are too long). Only the wrap around style though - all those other hideous things she does with it make me hoot, especially the grace kelly.

If she made a set out of fleece, one patterned with wolves howling at the moon, one with galloping horses and one with leaping dolphins, I'd wear them. All at the same time.

I'm still in the middle of my missing Scarflace order saga. Saw MmeC was on TV yesterday so decided I would ring in - what the heck the phone bills already out of proportion this month! Just as I was thinking I'd ring in she actually asked for calls. Ah! It must be me she's waiting for! (yeah right).

I dialled the number as on screen, listened to all options, pressed Customer Services then got a message informing me that if I rang another number it would be cheaper. OK, sounds a good idea. Ring second number, listen to all the options (I'm sure they were the same as before), pressed for customer services and...eventually... semi human answers. I tell them MoiraC has just asked for callers and if we leave our number with them she'd call us back tomorrow. Semi humad doesn't understand me - silly me, English is my first language, not his - I reapeat what I've heard on the show. 'One moment caller. I will have to check this out'. 1, 2, 3 moments, and the rest, more he eventually comes back. His supervisor, controller (puppeteer) knows nothing of this. I repeat again what MoiraC and presenter say, still doesn't understand me. I suggest they collectively look at the tape together and then confirm I am not lying to them. Call ends with 'Can I help you with anything else caller?' 'As you haven't helped me at all I don't see how there can be anything else!'
I decided to to watch a little more of the 'show' just to make sure it really wasn't me going mad. No! There she was again asking for people to ring in. Within what seemed seconds 'caller on the line' - now if that was not a set up I don't know what was. Clearly someone forgot a part of the script because there was need to draw attention to things.

OK, I only wanted to ask why she or her team don't answer emails. Oh, and why she makes so much of customer satisfaction when clearly she couldn't care less about the customer.

Grrrr - I'm ranting again. Sorry.
But.....while I'm at it.......elderly friend who gave me 'scary scarflace' (sorry I still can't upload photo's) showed me the DVD she'd got with it the other day. What a waste of money! For anyone even thinking about buying it - DON'T. Nothing on it but a few 'doing it up' styles that either on the leaflet or you can work out for yourself. Most of it is pure advertising and selfpromotion. A big CON.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Well, she's got to get rid of those ****** Itsacrap trousers some how hasn't she?

How can you all be so cruel to Coco Chanel's UK representative.

After all, you could wear them at the Oscars - Moira said so!!

I've heard MmeC say the Royals wear the Scarfleece too. The mind is boggeling now as to when and wherethey wear them. The list is endless...Mucking out, polishing the Crown Jewels, hide the royal rollers. Could even be worn when the big cry goes out 'Off with ER head'. :giggle:

If she made a 'scarflace' and 'is's wrap' smiley should could make an extra few bob too.

Latest posts

Back