Checkout Problems!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Hi, now I have been naughty again and decided to bid on a pearl ring I really wanted. I won this and then true to my character I bid on lots more items :giggle:

I win more than 10 items and decided to check out the Pearl ring that really made me bid on the others! Could I check it out NO - came up with error message and in this I lost the ring as it went over 48 hours. I had won so many other items so decided to check those out= no error there checking out :wonder:

Now yesterday I fell in love with a AAA tanzy ring. I just caught a glimpse on air so went via missed auctions. Added to the basket, no problem. Can I check it out NO. Tried for 30 minutes then gave up as the ring was showing as out of stock!

This morning ring is back in stock but again I just cannot check it out :headbang: I have e-mailed the lovely Rupinder but its really frustrating that I can check out all the items that I don't mind loosing but two items I really want I can't!!

The web site also won't accept the 10% code I found :angry:

Wonder if my pc is being very clever and saving my CC getting a bashig :thinking:

Anyone else having problem checking out? Sorry for the rant this early in the morning!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back