soapy soles - reviews?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
Hi...I was looking at our bath mat today and it is so hideous I cannot begin to describe it....so, I was thinking of getting a new one and the only thing I can find on QVC is the soapy sole (item 431426). I think it may be a bit small though as I would like something that can act as a bath mat and provide a non-slip function as well as the massaging thing...does anyone have any reviews or opinions?

I have the Avon equivalent, in no way is it a bathmat, but I like the way my feet feel after using it.

I saw a bath math with massage nodules on Amazon.

sizewise it is only a bit larger than your foot.....i find the bristles are too soft to massage and they tickle instead. :eek: and Avon's version is much cheaper.

Another vote for the Avon one. Glad I'm not the only one who finds it tickly, DH says I have sensitive feet but I can hardly bear to use it!!

This has got me thinking about *****. Where is she? Didn't she have the soapy soles and posted a pic??

Hi,I too have bought the soapy soles from qvc.Although the soles are soft and a bit tickkly,they really do work for me as I previously bought the Pedikur set from qvc to get rid of the hard skin underneath my feet,but that now remains still unopened as the sopay soles have softened the soles of my feet and they gradually 'exfoliate' the dead skin,I didn't realise until I bought this item how easy it was to 'forget' about cleaning the soles of your feet in the shower.Hope this helps.:)

Hi,I too have bought the soapy soles from qvc.Although the soles are soft and a bit tickkly,they really do work for me as I previously bought the Pedikur set from qvc to get rid of the hard skin underneath my feet,but that now remains still unopened as the sopay soles have softened the soles of my feet and they gradually 'exfoliate' the dead skin,I didn't realise until I bought this item how easy it was to 'forget' about cleaning the soles of your feet in the shower.Hope this helps.:)

Thats a great review SS, I'm off to look for it now thank you.

But why would I be censored?! I was only asking about a member who hasn't posted here for a while. She used to post several times a day!! Sorry if I'm out of order.

Latest posts

Back