Pretty pearls - but what size?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Springflower

Registered Shopper
Does anyone else find it frustrating and confusing that TJC size their pearls by carats
rather than millimetres? Somehow, IMO a carat of pearl seems not to have the panache
of a carat of diamond. I have contacted them regarding this and received what I imagine
to be a standard reply but nothing has changed, am I asking too much?
Best wishes, Springflower.

I agree Springflower, it is frustrating. I wish all channels gave the bead measurements for beaded/pearl jewellery and not the ct. weight as ct weight is irrelevant!!

I completely agree,Flower,they look like golf balls on screen and are usually miniscule when they arrive,I have sent loads back,although I have also kept loads.
They don't even give the size on the web half the time,carats with pearls mean nada,zilch.
Give a bit of consideration to the customer TJC and put a mm size on your pearls.

I completely agree,Flower,they look like golf balls on screen and are usually miniscule when they arrive,I have sent loads back,although I have also kept loads.
They don't even give the size on the web half the time,carats with pearls mean nada,zilch.
Give a bit of consideration to the customer TJC and put a mm size on your pearls.

I agree with you NannieA. I have got a few home thinking they were a decent size and they were tiny!

Just another display of the low regard the channels have for their customers. No doubt they think we're impressed by 10 trillion carats rather than 40 x 5/6mm low grade pearls. The same applies to gem and mineral beads, no sizes or lengths just massive carat numbers. Yet, I have have been known to admire the odd massive carat or two in the past. :cheeky: xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back