More bling!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Received these today. All lovely except the Green Onyx pendant - I alreday have this and got another as a present. Unfortunately it has a long crack line :sad:

Here goes

Mixed Pearl Necklace - Very pretty

Green Onyx Necklace - took a gamble as there was no photo. I can make this easy and do have these beads so will complet the set by making the bracelet and earrings. Would highly recommend this necklace

Pendants (Green Agate Pendant, Amethyst stalactities Pendant. Red Onyx, Chalcedony/Pearl, was meant to be green fluorite but its Kambaba jasper)

Last edited:
More rings :heart:

Golden Rutilated Quartz, Botswana Agate and Brazilian Lemon Quartz

Tigers eye ring, Labradorite ring

Crystal Quartz earrings

Great deliver service as I only checked out on the 25th and Rupinder has been fantastic helping me out :clapping:

Now waits for the tanzy to arrive

Last edited:
:hi: Great stuff BB, the onyx necklace is a lovely colour, really like that. The rings are nice, have similar labradorite ring which is really comfortable to wear, am a big fan of labradorite, have bought several pieces.

I had a peep at Freeview this morning to see if graphics had settled down :)eek:) and bought a three strand turquoise braclet, hoping it will match similar necklace

Just like me than Frazzled - you look you buy :giggle:

The bracelet did look pretty. Hope its a match for your necklace.

Tanzy ring arrived yesterday and I love it! Its not a deep blue colour but a lovely purple blue with flashes of red and pinks. My first iLiana piece :heart:

A big thanks to both Rupinder and Miles for all their help :clapping::clapping::clapping:

I cannot capture the true colour of the tanzy, this is the best picture I can take!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back