Greased Lightning showroom shine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
Just got a Boyes sale leaflet through the door. They have Greased Lightning showroom shine for £14. I didn't know you could buy it anywhere else. :flower: :flower:

Just got a Boyes sale leaflet through the door. They have Greased Lightning showroom shine for £14. I didn't know you could buy it anywhere else. :flower: :flower:

I've seen this demonstrated on IW and have thought about buying it, is it really as easy as it looks? Does it work?

I've seen this demonstrated on IW and have thought about buying it, is it really as easy as it looks? Does it work?

I've only bought the one bottle. I quite like it, especially now it's too cold to faff about with water. I didn't think it shined as much as it does on the tv. Maybe I didn't use enough elbow grease. :grin: I would re purchase if it was a good price. Expensive on ideal world at the moment with the p & p factored in. They do get good offers on it sometimes.

I don't wanna be in your gang

You go getting polishing from Boyes and you'll get a reputation... :nod:

I admit I didnt buy it from IW but Showroom shine/greased lightning is the most wonderful product! Highly recommended xxx

I wondered where you'd got that "youthful radiance" from, Moynah! :wonder:

Latest posts

Back