Not quite the same % they received in their questionnaire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for that Gemcherub. Some absolutely awful reviews there! If I hadn't bought from them and been happy with my purchases, I would never buy after reading what others are saying!

Thanks for that Gemcherub. Some absolutely awful reviews there! If I hadn't bought from them and been happy with my purchases, I would never buy after reading what others are saying!

I was thinking the exact same thing, Klosblue! :nod:

Wow, thanks for the link Cherub, makes very interesting reading. Wonder if any other jewellery TV channels are reviewed on that site!

Edit......and so they have.....interesting......:wink2:

Last edited:
Mmmm, bit odd so many negative although I haven't bought much lately

Have several Iliana pieces, all hallmarked – is this something they no longer do? Took one or two for valuation at the beginning, was never disappointed

Pieces I've bought in the "Under" days have been mainly very good quality, but agree colour matching is sometimes lacking

Have had problems with posts on a couple of pairs of earrings, both times resolved without issue

I've always found CS helpful, sometimes it requires patience, and my emails are generally responded to. Maybe I've been lucky but have friends who would say the same. I'm sure they get CS right more times than get it wrong :up:

Just read the reviews. I must be very lucky compared to them as I have had no issues with TJC. I have recently bought lots (mostly cheap POSS pieces) and not had any quality issues.

I have checked my iliana ring and it has the hallmark! phew.

CS has always been great when I have had checking out issues or items not as photo.

Agree with Klos and Perdita these reviews definately would put peeps off ordering!!

I have 3 Iliana rings without hallmarks- all older stock codes, i was told a batch had missed being sent to the assay office i was told to send them bank and they would do it but i never bothered.
I have found all the customer service managers excellent Kavita, then Percy and now Miles.

I am seldom influenced by other peoples opinions (about anything) and certainly not by annonymous reviews on a website. Imho these websites are often used by rivals with an agenda. I have ordered shedloads from TJC and have only sent stuff back that I could live without lol and never because of any quality issues. I'm not saying that a rogue piece would never get into their inventory as no business can ever be 100% perfect but I am 100% sure that if I was ever unlucky enough to receive a dodgy item the problem would be sorted out very quickly. So my recommendation is always..... suck it and see. :tongue:

Latest posts

Back