Gossip TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
Anyone have a clue what the TSV is?
A few days ago Julia was wearing a white one - very similar to the Chanel - could it be that?
I wish I could spend more time on here, dont know how some of you do it? I often have time to read and post the odd comment but would love to interact more but time won't stop for me.
Thanks in advance if anyone knows the TSV
Mollymoo

Anyone have a clue what the TSV is?
A few days ago Julia was wearing a white one - very similar to the Chanel - could it be that?
I wish I could spend more time on here, dont know how some of you do it? I often have time to read and post the odd comment but would love to interact more but time won't stop for me.
Thanks in advance if anyone knows the TSV
Mollymoo

I noticed Julia wearing that watch too and did wonder if it was the TSV.

I Sky+ it and paused - it wasn't a Chanel one (she would get on my nerves even more if it was!!!)
Have looked but can't find anything - but I am useless at that!!
Mollymoo

Think she said something about the watch she was wearing being a TSV.
And Julia is doing the TSV launch.

Last edited:
not keen on the quality of gossip watches. they look good on the internet but as soon as you recieve it you know its cra......p

We have a set of three Gossip watches and the quality is great, really comfortable to wear, so easy to read the time etc... :)

If it is the TSV I will be tempted. I don't give a hoot about the designer name but I have loved the white Chanel watch for a few years now and when I first saw the watch on Julia I assumed it was Chanel.

I think the TSV is 689 292.

It comes in Black, White or Fuschia and is £13.54.

Gossip Crystal Bezel Sports Style Bracelet Watch
Today's Special Value Price £13.54
QVC Price £16.50
Item Number 689292
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95
Sporty chic combines with glamorous sparkle in this fabulous Gossip watch. It's available in classic Black or White, as well as bright Fuchsia. It features a circular white mother-of-pearl dial with black Arabic numerals. The dial also has a black circular design with black-tone hour and minute hands. The circular silver-tone case measures about 3.5cm (1.3") - a large bold size for an instant on-trend look. Crystals adorn the case for a touch of shimmering glamour. The bracelet strap measures about 20mm wide and secures with a fold-over clasp.

Tried staying up but fell asleep
So this morning bought all 3 - not sure of the pink one but....
Have a copy Chanel from Morocco but the 'white' is coming off - TSV cheaper than going back!!!
Happy Mollymoo!!!!!!!

Gone for pink AND white. I wasn't too sure about the pink, I would have preferred a softer pink but it's hard to tell from the TV. I often find that things look paler when I get them home so here's hoping....... At least I'll still have the white one - love my logic!!!!

Well that'll teach me for procrastinating! I wanted a white one! Got black instead.

Just had to get all 3 :D

Tried staying up but fell asleep
So this morning bought all 3 - not sure of the pink one but....
Have a copy Chanel from Morocco but the 'white' is coming off - TSV cheaper than going back!!!
Happy Mollymoo!!!!!!!

Gone for pink AND white. I wasn't too sure about the pink, I would have preferred a softer pink but it's hard to tell from the TV. I often find that things look paler when I get them home so here's hoping....... At least I'll still have the white one - love my logic!!!!

If anyone decides against their black or white when they come will they pm me please.
I'm so cross with myself! Didn't get chance b4 the school run.
Thanks guys
x

Latest posts

Back